“Great value!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Dayton - Fairborn

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Dayton - Fairborn to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Dayton - Fairborn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3131 Presidental Drive, Fairborn, OH 45324 (Formerly Studio Plus Deluxe Studios - Dayton - Fairborn)   |
Ranked #11 of 15 Hotels in Fairborn
Springfield, Missouri
“Great value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Nice, big renovated room in a well located part of Dayton. The hotel was convenient to great dining and coffee shops. Great room for the price! The staff could not have been more helpful upon check in and at check out. Forget the old negative reviews -- its a nice place to stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dayton - Fairborn, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to give us a review. I am glad that you had a great stay with us. We hope to see you in your future travels to Fairborn.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Dayton, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Excellent place with very helpful and respectful staff. Deffinatly the best place in town with the best prices & comfort! The free WiFi is great and I like the coffee. Walking distance to the Wright State University and stores.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dayton - Fairborn, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. I am glad that you always have a great stay with us in Fairborn. We look forward to being your hotel of choice.
Lansdowne, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

I got this hotel off of Hotwire. I must say, I was pleasantly surprised. The front desk staff was VERY friendly and helpful. Aaron called a little after I went in room to make sure everything was okay. The room was very clean and updated. The only thing they haven't updated are the cabinets. The room was a very good size. The only complaint had to do with the other guests (including a woman in hall yelling for a bit). Other than that, everything was great!!

Room Tip: I stayed by elevator...I would suggest staying away from elevator.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Adrian V, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dayton - Fairborn, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for taking the time to shear your comments about your recent stay with us. I'm thrilled that the staff was great and the room was so clean. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

my wife and I stayed at Studio Plus in Fairborn Ohio for 6 long months and had a wonderful experience. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Our housekeeper Maricia Bailey was excellent. She took great care of us during our stay. It was very nice being able to have someone to trust while we were not in our room. We never had to wait for anything that was needed she always would be right there to meet our needs with a wonderful smile. Maricia definitely takes pride in her job and is a great asset to your company..

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
ESH_Manager, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dayton - Fairborn, responded to this review, September 12, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at our hotel and for recognizing the hard work of our housekeeping staff, especially Maricia. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

Studio Plus in Fairborn housekeeping by Marcia Barley was excellent, provided what I needed and never distrubed my personal items (very, very important to me). The room was cleaned after I left for work so as not to distrube my morning routine. I looked forward to coming back to the hotel after work to a refreshed room. The staff is friendly and only a phone call away if needed. I would recommed this locate to family, friends and coworkers. Good location near the base, WUS, Nutter Center, and Fairfield Mall. A full kitchen is available, I don't have to eat out everyday.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Faye - It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel. I am especially proud to hear that our staff provided you with friendly service and was able to accommodate you. It will be my pleasure to pass along your kind words to Maricia; she will be so happy to know that her hard work was recognized!

Troy, Michigan
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

at Studio Plus in Fairborn is warm and friendly, My housekeeper is Marcia Barley and she is the best, stay here has been great and the feeling of home away from home is great thanks to the staff especially for Marcia & alina rowell

Room Tip: 5 star hotel with EXCELLENT value ...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Dayton - Fairborn, responded to this review, August 15, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

I am an officer with the U.S. Army, I found this hotel by accident when I mistakenly booked at room at a Marriott property that did NOT have a full kitchen (Did not want to eat out for 3 weeks) The Hotel is VERY spartan (Value for the price most hotels are $84/night Government $124/night regular), while the carptes ARE stained, it was clean. They only had a smoking room for me (316). It did smell of smoke but again, clean, but very spartan, one couch, 2 beds, and a table (for a suite). The lighting was inadequate and cold. Ceiling fixtures gave the room a "Bare bulb" feeling, some floor lamps would have helpped greatly. The Best feature was the staff, Friendly and helpful. For the price I see real value ($59.99 a night)

Full kitchen (electric) with diswasher and full refridge/freezer, microwave and a full sink. Your supplied with basic utencils: 2 sets of silverware, 3 sets of flat wear, a spatula, a frying pan and sauce pan.

Internet was wireless, free, and performed well. There is a pool, but you have to go outside across blacktop after walking down hallways and around the building. There is a Gas grill for guest use, if you do not mind cooking your food and hauling it back to your room.

Rooms are cleaned once a week, (unless you pay for the freshening service) and you make your own bed (except on cleaning day) If you leave your towels outside the door or go down to the front desk, you can get clean towels. Bar soap is the only ammenity provided.

I would likely NOT choose this hotel again, There are hidden costs ($2 dollars for a washer, $2 more for the drier I want to USE the machines not BUY them) You also remove your own trash (except on cleaning day)

The TV channels sucked, there were 30 channels, but 6 of them were sports, 4 news, 1 Spanish, 2 PBS, The Weather Channel, 1 Religious, This cuts you down to the 3 networks (ABC, NBC, & CBS), CW (The Friends Channel) SyFi (The Ghost Hunter Channel) CartoonNetwork (The Family Guy Channel) Showtime, Showtime 2 and Showtime extreme (drama and weidness) Lifetime (woman's channel) TBS (the Law & Order Channem) TNT (The CSI Channel) Home & Guarden (A thrill a min) The Food Channel (Yum) and The travel Channel .

For 10-20 dollars more (for a long stay) I could have indoor pool and 50 channels with some quality to them.

If I were staying a weekend I would choose this hotel...but for 3 weeks, I was bored to tears. It appears the property is under new management and they are upgrading as they turn a profit. If you want bare essentials, this

Room Tip: If you want Just a clean room to sleep and work in...save a few dollars by preparing your own food...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Dayton - Fairborn, responded to this review, July 31, 2012
Norman,

I recently received a copy of your review of the Studio Plus Dayton - Fairborn. Our company prides itself on excellent guest service, so it was gratifying to read your feedback about our staff. I would like to give you my most heartfelt apology regarding the part of your stay that was not satisfactory.

Been to Extended Stay America - Dayton - Fairborn? Share your experiences!