“Queso Dip Addiction!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Queso Dip Addiction!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I and friends frequent this place regularly and are rarely disappointed. We have been hooked on the chips and queso appetizer lately. Occasionally it will be served a little runny, but on this visit it was just awesome. Seemed to have a little spice this time which we love. My wings were very good as well. Being a Tuesday wing-special night, had three different sauces. Spicy garlic (my go-to), buffalo rub, and blazin'. Love my wings with some kick! Service was very good. Definitely will return.

55% Recommend
Potsdam, Ohio, United States
“WINGS IS WINGS”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

Nothing particular about this store, just seems like everybody has wings these days. Must be breeding chickens with more than 2 wings... They have a good sauce selection, much better than Fricker's, especially Carribean Jerk and a new one with Curry...

Visited March 2012
“average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

This restaurant is average. If you've ever been to a BW3, there is nothing special about this one. Service, food, atmosphere is all average.

Visited June 2012
Dayton, Ohio
“One of the worst dining experiences ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

I was a part of a group of 17 or so people that dined in at this location on Tuesday night around 10:30. I was very disappointed with everything about this visit. Though we had called in advance to let management know that we would be there with a large group they were ill prepared for us. Our server Doug, I believe was his name, had to of been one of the worst servers I have ever had. He took a drink order from us at 10:30 and at 11:15, half our party, including myself, had yet to receive our drinks. After an hour, I got tired of waiting for my meal and asked for it to be boxed to go and to have my check. Surprisingly enough, that only took a minute.
I am also upset that there was a customer there who was being rude and cussing at a member of our group, though we had said nothing to him. There were at least 3 servers around when this happened and none of them said a word to this guest. Though we did notice that our server was obviously acquaintances with this customer because more than once we saw them walking off the back patio to go smoke.
I am not sure how this restaurant is meant to be run, or if this type of eating environment is allowed, but it was very unpleasant and disappointing. Obviously this location is willing to lose 17+ customers over this because some of us have called and complained to management, to no avail. Next time my friends and I get together we will be trying a better establishment.

• Visited June 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
West Milton, Ohio
“One of the Best Wings Place Ever”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

I've never had a bad wings experience at BW3s and we love to go here and play Trivia. It can be a little crowded at times and I have had to wait longer than expected for carry-out, but overall a great place to get hot wings!

Visited May 2012