“Clean, quiet, in (sort of) disrepair” 3 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #1 of 3 hotels in Englewood
Magnolia, Arkansas
“Clean, quiet, in (sort of) disrepair”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Had some best western points to use for our vacation (free night) so we stayed here on the way to Niagara Falls. Hotel was quiet enough, seemed pretty clean, check in folks were very nice. Hotel was in sort of disrepair it seemed, as internet cords were everywhere (I suppose wiring rooms for high speed even though hotel had WIFI). Some of exterior and rooms seemed a little dated, but good for the price. Morning breakfast was quite good.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Teresa W, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Dayton Northwest, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Thank you for your review! I want to apologize about the wiring in the rooms, that is for the hard-wired internet that we are having installed. With regards to the exterior and rooms being a little dated, we will be undergoing a complete renovation which is scheduled to begin at the end of the year. Every guest room will be updated as well as many other updates throughout the hotel. I hope you will stay with us again when you are in the area.

111 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

I appreciated the clean comfortable hotel We were in middle of trip across the united states....very welcoming people. The beds were comfortable and pretty clean. Very much needed after the 600 mile trip!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review regarding your stay with us! I am happy that you enjoyed your stay and got rest after your 600 mile trip. We hope to see you again if you are traveling through the area again.
Ottawa, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

Staff were very courteous, helpful & quick to respond. Rooms need updating. Furniture should be replaced. Some mold in grout but otherwise very clean. Nice towels. Bed somewhat lumpy but sheets fresh & comfortable. Good selection for breakfast.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Teresa W, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Dayton Northwest, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is always good to hear that the staff was very accommodating and helpful. I will bring up the issues you mentioned with our housekeeping staff so that it can be remedied.

We are going to be starting a complete renovation which will begin this fall and will include updating all the guest rooms as well as the lobby area. I hope that if you happen to be in the area again that you will stay with us. Again, thank you for the review.
Clearwater
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

Very old and outdated. Mold was present in one of the rooms. Toilet in another room required a plunger. Carpets in rooms and halls had huge stains on them. Breakfast was horrible. Staff was pleasant. Location was out of the way somewhat.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Teresa W, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Dayton Northwest, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
I am sorry to hear that you did not have a good stay with us. I will address the issues immediately with our housekeeping and maintenance staff. . Thank you for your comments and bringing the problems you encountered to my attention. We strive to make every guest stay wonderful. I apologize on behalf of the entire staff at Best Western Plus Dayton Northwest.
I will be contacting you to discuss these issues in more detail.
Rocky Mount, MO
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

I was disappointed to find there were no fridges in the room. First, after requesting a king room we were given a double; that's ONE double bed. Front desk was quick to remedy that problem. Hotel seems to need some TLC and updating. The staff was friendly and helpful. Don't know if I would stay there again or not.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Teresa W, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Dayton Northwest, responded to this review, September 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is always good to hear that the staff was very accommodating and helpful. I apologize for the mistake with the reservation. I have brought this to the attention of the front desk so that they can make sure it does not happen again.

Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Staff is very friendly and they make you feel at home. Rooms are very nice and bed was comfortable. Rooms are also very clean. I also enjoyed the flat screen TV. I would stay here again if ever in the area again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for the excellent review! I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and there were no problems during your stay. We look forward to seeing you if you are in the area again
Rolling Prairie, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

the staff was very nice and helpful, the decor was nice and the bed comfortable. However, it was standing in water over my ankles while showering and having the sink drain so slow I had to turn the water off in order to let the drain catch up that was really irritating. Also, the water ran into the tank so slow the toilet had to run about 1/2 hour each time it was flushed. Also, the carpet in the lobby and the halls was really stained. If the plumbing and the carpets were taken care of, I would be unable to have anything but postitive comments to make.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that the staff made your stay more enjoyable. I am sorry to hear about the issue you had with the plumbing in your room. I have brought the issue up with our maintenance staff and it is being remedied.
In regards to your comments about the carpeting in the halls and lobby. We will be starting renovations in the fall and all carpeting in the hotel will be replaced. All guest rooms will have microwaves and refrigerators as well. There will be many more updates throughout the hotel

I hope that you will stay with us again if you are in the area. Again, thank you for your review and for staying with us!

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Dayton Northwest? Share your experiences!