Stopped overnight on a trip to Michigan. Nice clean rooms. beds were a little firm for us.
We stayed on the upper floor and found it quiet. Staff was pleasant and the lobby was very inviting. Breakfast was not fancy, but tasty. Egg pattys and sausage and of course the waffles for hot food. Shopping mall not far with good choice of resturants. We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are centrally located between Cleveland and Sandusky, Home to Cedar Point Amusement Park. We are less than 0.5 mile south of I-90 and less than 1 mile north of I-80 at exit 145. Also we are 18 miles west of Cleveland Hopkins Int'l Airport and Oberlin College is 10 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Carlson, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Elyria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Elyria Hotel Elyria
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson Elyria
- Country Inns And Suites By Carlson
- Country Inn Elyria
- Elyria Country Inn
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Elyria Ohio