“Are you serious?” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Elyria
Cleveland, Ohio
“Are you serious?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

Waited at the desk twenty minutes to even check in. The first room I was given had a broken heater and was so cold I could see my breath. Had to wait for them to clean other room. Second room was clean but smelled a little musty. Also, for 69 dollars a night you would think a person would have access to a vending machine
at 10pm? Well, no.

• Stayed April 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Holmesville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

Clean rooms. Friendly, and helpful staff. Would have liked a little refrigerator, and more channels on the TV. Otherwise my stay was pleasant and the bed was comfortable. I did not eat the breakfast because I do not eat processed food. That is where the refrigerator would have come in handy. I would stay there again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Nahunta, Georgia, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Nothing great or wonderful bout this experience, original room was dirty, so she got us a key for another room, it was fine.....the best part about this trip was the young lady working at the desk, she was helpful, sent up news papers with local info etc....she even ordered a pizzas for us. The breakfast was decent, kids loved the cereal, waffles and baked goods, I'm a coffee and protein gal myself :) We went to look at houses we had made offers on, but I had to take the kids, so it was a half business half family event. Oh I will say for the amount of rooms they had plenty of tables for breakfast, which is a common problem in motels/hotels. The location was good, close to the hwy, and only 20 minutes outside Cleveland :) The hotel does have some feral cats, but my kids loved feeding and playing with them, after 12 hrs of driving

Room Tip: More action down stairs than up, but we were so exhausted, we didn't hear a word.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Ohio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

ice maker didn't work the whole time staying ther, nothing to choose from for breakfast,not enough pillows,need replaced with new ones,fluffy ones

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Motel Elyria? Share your experiences!