My advise is stay at Whispering Oaks! We were there with friends for three days in July, 2012 and had a wonderful time. It's much more than just a place to sleep for the evening.
I'd recommend Whispering Oaks for these reasons:
1. Excellent hosts - Mike and Debbi are friendly and ready to do anything they can to make your stay enjoyable.
2. Swimming pool - Whispering Oaks has a large warm water pool. Mike brought lemonade out to us while we swam!
3. Beautiful home - We especially enjoyed the beautiful back porch looking out over the garden.
4. Generous breakfasts - You won't be hungry until late afternoon after eating one of Debbi's great breakfasts!
5. Lots of extras - Mike offered us his golf cart to tour the woods and his fishing equipment to fish the pond. Every afternoon Debbi had something special; wine, cake, cookies, etc.
I could list many more reasons why my wife and I found this b and b so special, but hopefully you get the picture. If you are anywhere near Eaton, Ohio, you have to stay at Whispering Oaks!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo and Agoda so you can book your Whispering Oaks Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Whispering Oaks Bed & Breakfast Eaton, Ohio