“Had a good week” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 21 Hotels in Dublin
Waltham, Massachusetts
“Had a good week”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2015

I stayed here for about a week while relocating to the area for a job. The front desk staff was amazing and really did a great job welcoming me to the hotel and the area. I was able to get good advice on places to eat and neighborhoods to look at in my search for an apartment.

I stayed in two rooms (different trips) while I was there, both on the second floor, one facing the parking lot and one facing the courtyard. Both rooms were clean and I had no issues.

Overall, it was a very good experience and I would recommend the hotel to my friends.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Sunny Pittsburgh
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2015

If you have never been here before be sure to carry a GPS and keep a sharp eye out when entering the space. Easy to spot from the highway with signage, very difficult to locate at night with snow or rain. Rooms were fair, was a busy weekend night for activities here.

Room Tip: I requested a room on 1st floor but had to take one on 3rd floor far away from elevator close to ste...
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Nichole B, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Columbus Dublin, responded to this review, March 21, 2015
Thank you for sharing your recent stay with us! We are tucked back off the road, though once you do arrive, we are happy you have arrived and look forward to sharing our newly renovated hotel with all.

We apologize for any confusion in finding us, but we are glad you did and hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you back to the Dublin area.
Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2015

Employees were extremely friendly and went out of their way to make us feel comfortable. The swimming pool area was very nice and clean. I have nothing negative to say about this hotel or the staff. I have stayed here several times and it's always the same great experience.

Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2015 via mobile

This is a really nice place! Looks like it was remodeled recently; the room, lobby and pool area are beautiful and tasteful. The staff is incredibly friendly and the woman who checked me in greeted me by name the next night. I will definitely stay here again next time I'm in town.

Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Nichole B, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Columbus Dublin, responded to this review, February 18, 2015
Thank you so much for sharing your most recent stay with us at the Courtyard - Dublin, Ohio.
We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us!

We definately look forward to seeing you again the next time your travels bring you back to the area.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2014

Nicely remodeled hotel in quiet area. Room was nice and bed was very comfortable. It has a nice bar/eating area. Good selection of food and drinks at the hotel. Staff was very nice upon check in and check out. Some of the rooms are far away from the elevator so keep that in mind when booking.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2014

I always utilize this hotel for business and arrive late. Staff is always exceptionally friendly and helpful. Newly remodeled and great to have a greater selection of food and sbux right in the hotel.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Gaithersburg, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2014

Need a bed? Want clean? Basic? This hotel fits the bill. Its a good place to store people when its dark outside with minimal drama.

I stayed here using Marriott credits, so I didn't exactly scrutinize the hotel before I booked. It was close to my destination (a four day event in Dublin) so it fit the bill. It was a little hard to find, but not a big deal - maybe set me back by a few minutes.

The staff was very good - both experienced and with the desire to help. They have a common area near the reception that was quite lively at night; unfortunately I wasn't looking for lively, as I just wanted to drop every night after a 14 hour day.

The empty refrigerator was a big plus, because there is a grocery store right down the block and I was able to put some fruit and drinks in it.

My only complaint about Courtyard properties - and I've stayed in a few now - are the desk chairs are terribly uncomfortable. I find the ones in the Holiday Inn Express hotels to be considerably more user friendly.

I looked up the price of this hotel were I to have paid - gasp! Outrageously high.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled solo
Nichole B, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Columbus Dublin, responded to this review, December 1, 2014
Thank you for your comments. We share all of the feedback with our team and they love to hear what our guests' are saying.

We hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you back to the Dublin area!

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Columbus Dublin? Share your experiences!