“Any size coffee....$.99” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #73 of 196 Restaurants in Dublin
Columbus, OH
“Any size coffee....$.99”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

I mean seriously, if you're a coffee drinker and need that extra boost in the morning, how could you NOT take advantage of getting any size coffee for $.99 (with a coupon). If you've read any of my reviews, you know that I look for deals and love using coupons. Sign up on Tim Hornton's website and you're sure to be on your way to savings....like me! lol I love their coffee!!!!!

Visited November 2012

“Timbits doughnuts must have”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

Typically known for its coffee and doughnuts I always get its doughnuts and coffee although it's coffee is not as good as other places

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Columbus, Ohio
“Great Service & Awesome coffee & breakfast sandwich.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2012

This location in Dublin (corner of Avery Rd & Hospital Dr) is often really busy inside & out when I visit YET they are fast & friendly all the time. They have some great staff and they make us feel right at home every visit. We always get coffee but depending on the time of day-at breakfast we love the sausage egg n cheese on the toatsed wheat english muffin with old fashion oatmeal n berries. At lunch, I usually get one of the great soups of the day and a sandwich. The panini's are new and I have tried only one type so far. The turkey one is really good. My favorite soups are the potato bacon & the chicken noodle. They always have at least 4 different soups to choose from. What a value also--soup sandwich & beverage for $5.50 - $6.50!!

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Columbus, Ohio
“Should have went to the other location....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2012

Im going to keep it simple. I went here kind of late 10:30pm so I was ready to accept them being out of stuff. What I wasn't prepared for was my order of timbits being so hard I could barley chew them! Now if I was going to serve those to a customer, I would have 1. told them they were old and probably not too good and 2. given them away for a discounted price, free or not at all. I will probably always go out of my way to the other location to avoid this.

Also on my last trip here they were out of of 2 of the 3 things I tried to order.

• Visited January 2012