“Comfotable and Vegetarian friendly” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Vegetarian, Healthy
Good for: Families with children, Outdoor seating
Good for: Families with children, Outdoor seating
Portland, Oregon
“Comfotable and Vegetarian friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2011

Food was good and satisfying, waitress was very pleasent , I am a vegetarian and my friend who was there with me is not, we both enjoyed our meals, I had the veg chili and salad and he had lamb and falafel, would be sure to return here if I am ever in the area again.

• Visited December 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Dublin, Ohio
“One of the few healthy restaurants in Dublin that serves delicious food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2010

I am a fan of Aladdin's Eatery in Dublin. The food is healthy and delicious. It is a well manage restaurant and all the staff is very friendly.

Dan

• 5 of 5 stars Food
trynewthings
“now really good when you try it”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2008

Tried this one since a lot of review said it is good. Ordered veg combo and lamb roll. The lamb roll is ok, but the veg combo is a mixture of paste and fried paste. The dish itself does not looks very good. Very salty and soured. It is light in oil but the Na is bad for BP. Does not taste good at all!

Dublin, OH
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2008

Our family is trying to eat healthier, and this is one of our favorite restaurants. We had an appetizer, two rolled pita's and our four year old ate the chicken with fruit. We also had the mint tea and smoothie. Excellent food as always, at a relaxed pace. Will go again soon!

Dublin, OH
“The best restaurant and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2008

I have lived in the Columbus vicinity for the past 25 years, and have to say that this restaurant has wonderful food and service. The workers do not mind, and actually sometime encourage, checking the ingredients and cooking method of ALL their food. Their answers are always correct / same (no guess work involved). My mother went through breast cancer this past year and was told not to ingest any soy products (this includes Vegitable Oil and Margarine - or most butter substitutes). This place has given us an avenue to eat food where there are multiple options for a no soy, vegitarian diet! Therefore, it has been a no stress restaurant for my family to visit on a regular basis. The food is great and healthy (and extremely tasty!!!). I highly encourage people to try this restaurant.