“Different kind of night out!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 14 attractions in Dublin
Type: Dinner Theaters
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Looking to Solve the Case of the Perfect Party?Here's a clue! The Murder Mystery Company is the nation's most popular, interactive, mystery troupe.
Westerville, Ohio
4 attraction reviews
“Different kind of night out!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

I went to the murder mystery with my husband and another couple. It was a really fun way to spend an evening with friends. It is definitely not for the shy types. You are expected to interact and have fun with the other guests. It's the other guests that make the party fun. The more outgoing and outrageous the better! I can't believe the show was put on by just three people! All the other parts were played by attendees and it went wonderfully. I can't wait to go back with a big group. It would be a great place to go with a large family, office party, group of friends, girls night out, etc...Although, it was fun for the four of us as well. I don't think it would have been fun for kids. I didn't see any there. The food was okay but I wouldn't go there for that :)

Visited September 2012

Lima, Ohio, United States
“Looking fwd to another show”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

4 of us went to our first Murder Mystery & dinner in Dublin, Ohio. We had such a great time that we looked online the very next day when we can go back and enjoy another show. We are even planning on buying tickets as gift to our parents. Loved that these deals are offered on Groupon, hope to see more offered in the future.

Grove City, Ohio, United States
11 attraction reviews
“'Killer' Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

The best time in town! The actors were great as was our fellow 'sleuths'! We have been to these before; but this was by far the BEST! We can't wait to do it again!

Fairfield, Ohio
“First experience Murder Mystery Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

This was my first experience and I wasn't sure what to expect. It was a fantastic time. The handful of actors really did a nice job in getting everyone to participate and interact. My only quip (and it is relatively minor) is that several of the actors went out of character a few times - especially in dealing with those who were clueless as to what they were supposed to do/say as part of their role during the dinner.

Canal Winchester, Ohio
“Great and Entertaining Adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

This was our first dinner of this type. We were completely surprised at how much fun we had and how much fun the staff seemed to have as well.

We will most certainly be repeat detectives.