“Nice stay” 4 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6170 Park Center Circle, Dublin, OH 43017   |
Ranked #2 of 20 Hotels in Dublin
“Nice stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Drury Inn was in a great location for me. First time staying at this chain of hotels.
The room was just ok. The air conditioning was quite loud when running. Room clean and neat.
Spent a great time in the indoor outdoor pool . Loved the cocktail hour
Three free drinks per person each night plus lots of h'ordourves served. The employees, especially Darrel were a great help and all went out of their way to be of assistance.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
North Canton, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

This was our first stay at a Drury and while we only stayed for one night it was a great stay. You definitely can't beat the extras. My son loved the popcorn in the lobby and we loved the free 5:30 Kickback food. I probably couldn't eat the dinner every night if I stayed for several days but the food was really good. I would definitely stay at a Drury again.

Toledo, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is the first time that I have stayed at a Drury Inn & Suites and I have to say that I was very pleased. The hotel was clean, the room was nice and large. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. I think that the breakfasts were some of the best that I have seen at hotels. The kids and I really enjoyed the nightly popcorn and pop as well as the snacks during "happy hour" or whatever they call it. The hotel is pet friendly, which is one reason that we chose to stay there and I really appreciated their acceptance of dogs without requiring exorbitant fees. I would recommend this hotel to any family especially those with pets and I will try Drury brand hotels again.

Steel City , USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

Let me start by saying this was a wonderful hotel for the money. The staff really made you feel at home.

Rooms were like new and beds were extremely comfortable. A bonus with Drury's is a 5:30 kickback with two complementary beverages, and unlimited sodas and appetizers. They also provide a complementary breakfast.

One minor problem the weekend we stayed were the lacrosse players staying there. The hotel team had a hard time controlling 50+ middle school boys in the pool area.

This hotel is a short drive to the city and great if you are going to the zoo. There are plenty of restaurants in the area and shopping at the mall across the street.

I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013
Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Needed a hotel in the Columbus area and liked the look of the reviews.

Check in was fast with a minimum of process and super friendly.

The only aspect I'd have liked different was the evening meal (yup included) - there was a teenage and family lacrosse tournie on so the evening meal was hot dogs and cheese macaroni etc. so not that good. We could have availed ourselves of an included beer and wine but didn't.

Breakfast excellent with plenty of choice.

Room very nice and a super bed. WiFi included with no key required. Room window somewhat small so essentially no view.

I received an important document which I needed to process. I went to the front desk early Sunday - I emailed it to the hotel, they printed it, I signed it, they scanned it and emailed it back to me. All within a couple of minutes and no charge. Most hotels wouldn't do this in my experience and certainly not so fast for for nothing. Ambassadorial customer service!

Mountain Lakes, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

My first stay at a Drury Inn and I was impressed. The hotel is very well located, in short walking distance to several good restaurants. it's about 20 minutes or so from downtown Columbus. Room was quiet, well organized and very user friendly. breakfast included in the price was good and much better than the continental breakfasts provided in many hotels. The free cocktail hour including food that comes with the stay was a pleasant surprise. While some guests seemed to use it as an opportunity for dinner, I found it just right for a glass of wine and a few appetizers. I will definitely book at this hotel during my next visit to Columbus.

Tecumseh, Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Drury Inn & Suites in Dublin, OH and we can't compliment them enough. We received excellent service especially from the bubbly front desk lady, Sagal, upon arrival and it lasted the duration of our stay....every employee we encountered was friendly and helpful. We arrived just at the tail end of the happy hour and although it was close to being done, we did not feel rushed at all. We were able to sit and enjoy our complimentary drinks and food. Our room on the fifth floor was amazing and very clean. The king-size bed and pillows were very comfortable. We loved the breakfast (especially the waffles). We had gone to see a Columbus Crew game and we were surprised at how easy it was to get to the hotel from the Crew Stadium...not far at all. The convenient location of this hotel is awesome as it is across from Tuttle Crossing Mall and has all kinds of restaurants and stores in close proximity. Would definitely stay at this wonderful hotel with amazing staff again!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Drury Inn & Suites Columbus Northwest? Share your experiences!