We stayed at this hotel for one night the Friday after thanksgiving to go to the Columbus zoo. Our room, which was a 1bdrm king, was very cozy, large, clean, and had EVERYTHING we needed. The decor is modern and the bed, pillows, and bedding was very comfortable. There were two adults and two children. A 6 year old boy and 12 year old girl. Because of the way their sofa couch is arranged, the children were able to have their own sleeping arrangements. My daughter slept on the full pullout and my son slept on the chaise connected to it. We needed extra blankets and the front desk was more than happy to accommodate.
The full kitchen was wonderful! Knowing we had a kitchen, we brought our leftovers from Thanksgiving and had a wonderful meal. There were plenty of plates, cups, and silverware. The room was stocked with nice extras such as tea bags, sugar, and even microwave popcorn. The tv channel selection was decent as well.
We swam in the pool and it was clean and there weren't many people there. The sauna was wonderful once it warmed up. Very relaxing after a long trip and busy day.
The best part of this stay was the breakfast buffet. The best of any hotel I've ever stayed at and it's included. There were scrambled eggs, omelets, hard boiled eggs, sausage, cereal, donuts, toast, bagels, cheeses, waffles, juices, milk, and coffee. The area where breakfast is eaten is warm and comfortable. There's a fireplace, multiple tv's, counter-height tables, regular tables, and a sofa. Right off from where breakfast is served is an internet/business area and even a reading nook with a small library.
Overall, our stay was great and we'll definitely stay here every single time we come to Columbus. I've never stayed with staybridge before, but will always look for this name in my travels to other destinations from now on.
Note to management: a lock on the French doors to the bedroom would've been great for some extra privacy from the kids ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you looking for superior guest service and comfortable accommodations in the Columbus-Dublin, Ohio area? The NEWLY RENOVATED Staybridge Suites® Columbus-Dublin hotels well-appointed suites are just off I-270 at the Tuttle Crossing exit. Business and leisure travelers love the hotel's location near Columbus, Ohio for their extended stay hotel needs. Columbus, Ohio is home to Ohio State University, located a short drive away. So join the crowds cheering on our Buckeyes. For shopping excursions, we're just two blocks from Tuttle Crossing Mall and 10 minutes from Polaris Fashion Place, one of the premier shopping destinations in the city. Historic downtown Dublin, the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, the Columbus Clippers and Huntington Park and the Center of Science and Industry (COSI) all offer great entertainment. Business guests looking for an extended stay hotel near Columbus, Ohio choose us. Easy access to I-270 and Ohio State University cut down on travel times. Free high-speed, Wi-Fi access makes it easy to contact clients. The welcoming rich tones of the lobby with a stacked stone, two-story fireplace, mahogany-paneled great room with a soaring ceiling and a cozy, quiet library provide perfect places to unwind at this extended stay hotel near Columbus, Ohio. Free laundry facilities, an indoor pool and sauna and a nine-hole putting green are the ultimate long-term stay perks. Welcome to Staybridge Suites Dublin-Columbus - Kick Back & Relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Staybridge Suites - Columbus / Dublin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites - Columbus / Dublin Hotel Dublin
- Staybridge Suites Dublin
- Staybridge Suites - Columbus / Dublin Ohio