“Awesome stay during short trip” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Special Weekend Rate!
Ranked #1 of 20 Hotels in Dublin
State College, Pennsylvania
“Awesome stay during short trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying at the Staybridge in dublin this past weekend. I was able to check into my room early and was upgraded complimentary. My room was clean and comfortable! I had one of the BEST night's sleep in a hotel! It was quiet and had a great "homey" feel. I loved the easy access to Tuttle Crossing Mall and the highway. I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends & Family staying in the Columbus area. Thank you to the great staff and management that made my stay excellent!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Amy_Hull, General Manager at Staybridge Suites - Columbus / Dublin, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Tara C,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us here on Trip Advisor! I am very happy to learn that you enjoyed your stay. My staff and I are committed to making the Staybridge Suites Dublin a great hotel that guests LOVE, and we are feeling the LOVE!!! I will make sure to share your wonderful comments with the rest of my team, and we all look forward to your next visit!

Amy Hull

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
North Olmsted
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

This hotel is awesome. Very clean with a friendly staff. Newly remodeled rooms and breakfast area. Really nice conference room as well. They have a wonderful courtyard and pool area. I really felt at home at this property. It's the staff that makes a difference. The general manager took her time to talk with me and the director of sales gave me some great options for dinner.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
dmmamer,

THANK YOU for being such an awesome guest! We really appreciate the time you took to review our hotel. I enjoyed our conversation, and I'm glad Kim was able to help you with some dinner options. I will make sure the rest of my staff has a chance to read your great comments, and we all look forward to your next trip to Columbus!

Martinsburg, WV
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

We were two adult families looking for somewhere to stay. Staybridge has a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom suite which worked PERFECTLY for us! Breakfast is wonderful! The staff couldn't have been more friendly and hospitable. I will stay here again when in town. Good location too. Convenient to restaurants, etc.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
karaandwill,

Thank you for rating us on TripAdvisor! I am very glad to learn that our Two bedroom suite was just the right fit for your group. I will make sure to pass on your wonderful comments to my staff. We are all committed to making this a great hotel that guests LOVE! Thanks for spreading the word, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Our family had a great stay. Very nice rooms, and friendly staff. The indoor pool is nice, but was cold! Guess it's not heated. Everything was clean, and breakfast was great. We all enjoyed our visit.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
here4you,

Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Staybridge Suites Columbus - Dublin. I am pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay dispite the cold pool water. For almost a week our pool heater was not functioning properly, but we worked out all of the bugs and I am happy to report that the pool water is back up to a cozy 84 degrees. I am glad you enjoyed everything else our hotel has to offer, and we all look forward to your next visit!

Landenberg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

1st time Staybridge 1st time pet friendly hotel and the entire experience was great, from staff to food to room. Andrea went the extra mile to make sure we had a convenient comfortable room for us and our dog!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
cj b,

I am glad you were finally able to try a Staybridge for the first time! I stayed at my first one in December, 2010 and I knew I had to be a part of everything this awesome brand has to offer. We gladly welcome you and your pet back anytime, and I will make sure Andrea knows how much her help was appreciated.

Franklin, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

The entire staff will do everything within their power to help your stay be more pleasant. The Motel is very well kept and every employee that I had contact with was very accomodating and pleasant they all seemed to be enjoying their jobs. They are all willing to go the extra mile for the guests, even helping you to locate car parts for emergency repair and loaning you the necessary tools to do the repair with! Nope,I am not kidding, It is a very nice Hotel/Motel with an even nicer group of employees! My only complaint is that they wanted to address me as "Sir".

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
jimmy0946,

We are so happy that we were able to get close to the comforts of home while you were with us. The staff and I really enjoyed your company each day, and we truly considered your group part of our Staybridge Family. I hope you can come visit us again!

Grove City, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

My experience at the Staybridge suites in Dublin, Ohio was amazing. The staff was very freindly and attentative to our needs,the rooms were clean, spacious, and beautifully decorated. They had a full size dish washer with nice glassware, refrigerator, pool for the kids, hot breakfast, and two types pillows to choose from. I would suggest the staybridge suites in Dublin to any family or anyone looking for an extended stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
kellyo692,

I can't thank you enough for takin the time to post such a wonderful review of your stay with us! We are committed to providing all of our guests with clean, updated rooms, wonderful service, and extras galore! We would love to see you again soon!

Amy Hull

Been to Staybridge Suites - Columbus / Dublin? Share your experiences!