I was a little disappointed with our stay at this hotel. With such stellar reviews, I expected a little more. The exterior of the hotel is very nice. The breakfast area/great room is also very nice. The problem I had was that the rooms had a cheap feel to them. The doors were hollow wood, the closet doors were flimsy with plastic handles on them, and when the wind blew, the windows howled. The layout of our 1 bedroom suite was not the best either. There was barely enough room to squeeze between the corner of the bed and the wall to get to the bathroom. Bad planning. I can't speak for the other rooms, but room 309 had a lot of repairs that we're half way done. Repairs were done on the walls but never repainted to match, toilet was crooked, stains on the couch not cleaned, etc. Initially, the place is eye pleasing but once you start to look around, you notice that this place does not pay attention to details like most upper scale hotels do. I think they want to portray themselves as a nicer hotel than they actually are. It's really just a Holiday Inn Express with some lipstick on it. If this is your expectation going into it, it's not a bad place to stay. It's rated number 1 in Dublin, however, I'm sure there are nicer places to stay. Breakfast is included and consisted of scrambled eggs, sausage, waffles, pastries, fruit, etc. Pretty standard. Our rate was $110/night for a 1 bedroom suite on a Friday night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you looking for superior guest service and comfortable accommodations in the Columbus-Dublin, Ohio area? The NEWLY RENOVATED Staybridge Suites® Columbus-Dublin hotels well-appointed suites are just off I-270 at the Tuttle Crossing exit. Business and leisure travelers love the hotel's location near Columbus, Ohio for their extended stay hotel needs. Columbus, Ohio is home to Ohio State University, located a short drive away. So join the crowds cheering on our Buckeyes. For shopping excursions, we're just two blocks from Tuttle Crossing Mall and 10 minutes from Polaris Fashion Place, one of the premier shopping destinations in the city. Historic downtown Dublin, the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, the Columbus Clippers and Huntington Park and the Center of Science and Industry (COSI) all offer great entertainment. Business guests looking for an extended stay hotel near Columbus, Ohio choose us. Easy access to I-270 and Ohio State University cut down on travel times. Free high-speed, Wi-Fi access makes it easy to contact clients. The welcoming rich tones of the lobby with a stacked stone, two-story fireplace, mahogany-paneled great room with a soaring ceiling and a cozy, quiet library provide perfect places to unwind at this extended stay hotel near Columbus, Ohio. Free laundry facilities, an indoor pool and sauna and a nine-hole putting green are the ultimate long-term stay perks. Welcome to Staybridge Suites Dublin-Columbus - Kick Back & Relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Priceline, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Staybridge Suites - Columbus / Dublin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites - Columbus / Dublin Hotel Dublin
- Staybridge Suites Dublin
- Staybridge Suites - Columbus / Dublin Ohio