“Pleasantly Surprised” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Columbus - Tuttle

You added Extended Stay America - Columbus - Tuttle to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Columbus - Tuttle
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5530 Tuttle Crossing Blvd, Dublin, OH 43016 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #17 of 20 Hotels in Dublin
IRVINE KY
“Pleasantly Surprised”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2010

I was actually surprised at Extended Stay America North when we arrived the rooms were more than I bargained for and the staff was so helpful and friendly it was like I had known them forever.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2010

I was currently traveling to Columbus Ohio & stayed at Tuttle Crossing. The girl at check in was very kind & helpful & put me into a room right away. The rooms there were very neat & clean & had very comfortable beds. The next morning at check out there was a different lady who was just as nice & courteous as the the one the evening before. I informed her that I was looking to move from Atlanta to the Columbus area & she let me know that they could accomodate my needs while I was looking for an apartment. I will definately stay there for a few weeks during my transition. It's great to know that there are people & companies out there that still value customer service. It was a great experience & I highly recommend this hotel.

Tracy
Atlanta, Ga

• Stayed May 2010, traveled solo
youngstown
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2009

This was the second time I stayed at this hotel. My first experience was the month prior in which I stayed at the Polaris Pkwy location north columbus. Both hotels were great. Great locations, great price for everything you get. The rooms were clean and wonderful. I recommend this to anyone traveling for an overnight trip or an extended trip. I will continue to stay at extended stay properties whenever I travel.

JC,
The YO

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
hockytwn02
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2009

I was here on Business by myself. I booked here because it was supposed to be with-in walking distance to a few restaurants. When I got there I asked the clerk what restaurants were around. She had suggested the Applebee’s or TGI Fridays. Wow they were very far for walking and would not recommend anyone to walk it. It was close to about a mile. If you are happy with a steak and fry joint then you will be fine. I also think there may have been an O’ Charlie’s as well.
The Wi-Fi was good (for an additional fee), but if you need a LAN connection you’re out of luck here. There was a series of little things. These little things you notice when you’re at a nicer hotel such as no paper pad in the room, pen to write with. I had to go to the front desk. No additional coffee packs available. Not even shampoo or conditioner in the rooms.
BEWARE pets are allowed in this hotel. They are supposed to place a tag on the door stating that there is a pet in the room. I found out that the person across from me as well as the person next door to me had dogs. Every little noise that was made in the hall they would bark. I love pets and have them myself, but how annoying is it when you’re trying to relax and dogs are going nuts.
I figured that the owner was trying to place every penny in their pocket as possible by not spending anything on little things to keep their guests happy. I would not bring my GF here EVER. I did like that there was a kitchen in the rooms and there is also a grocery store and various shopping stores nearby. Very nice area just not my cup of tea and was not my favorite place to stay. I will for sure stay in the area again just not here. The bed was okay, A/C blew very cold.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business
Troy, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2009

This was the second time staying here. Room was clean and comfortable. Asked about a certain restaurant and the front desk looked it up and printed Mapquest directions for me. Staff was again friendly. I am picky about where I stay and I would stay again and recommend. .

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
Columbus, OH
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2009

This is a nice place to stay. When I moved from NJ to OH, I stayed up here up front for about a week till I moved in to an apartment. This place is good and also is very affordable.

There is another one near Easton which is a little bit expensive but you cannot find very major differences so as to warrant a double the price.

The kitchenette is sufficient to satisfy cooking needs for about a week. Nice and clean, the front desk agents are very supportive and responsive.

Cuyahoga Falls
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2009

What a great room for such a low price. My room had everything I needed including a kitchen. The hotel appears to be relatively new construction and everything was very clean. I think you get a lot for your money when you stay at this hotel. I will definately stay at this hotel every time I'm in Columbus!

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business

Been to Extended Stay America - Columbus - Tuttle? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Columbus - Tuttle

Address: 5530 Tuttle Crossing Blvd, Dublin, OH 43016 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)
Location: United States > Ohio > Dublin
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access
Ranked #17 of 20 Hotels in Dublin
Hotel Class:2 star — Extended Stay America - Columbus - Tuttle 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Columbus - Tuttle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Columbus - Tuttle Hotel Dublin
Wellesley Dublin
Extended Stay Dublin
Dublin Wellesley
Extended Stay America - Columbus - Tuttle Dublin, Ohio

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Columbus - Tuttle, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.