“A Good Choice In West Columbus For Convention” 3 of 5 stars

3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5100 Upper Metro Place, Dublin, OH 43017   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #6 of 20 Hotels in Dublin
Ada, Ohio
“A Good Choice In West Columbus For Convention”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2011

I don't often stay in Embassy Suites but decided to on this overnight trip to Columbus. I've driven past this hotel many times and always thought how nice and modern it looked. It can be a very good convention or conference hotel. In fact, many young soccer players were staying here the weekend I stayed there. Parking is on either side of the hotel. Check in was quick and easy. Elevator is close to registration area. Room was standard Embassy Suite. It did take a while for the room to cool off to where I wanted it to be. After checking in, and before going out, I waited for a while for Manager's Reception that started at 5:30. My previous stay in an Embassy Suite in Albuquerque and the Reception was exceptional... here, it was chips, pretzels, bad popcorn and chex mix, plus drinks. The room was comfortable, once it got cool enough. There was some noise from the sports teams in the hotel but the bedroom was quiet. Room included microwave and refrigerator. Bed was comfortable and bathroom shampoo, etc. were top of the line. Free breakfast was nice with eggs made to order, potatoes, meats, fresh fruits, breads, juices and coffee. There was a lot of room for single travelers as well as groups to eat. Check out was done online. Overall, a nice location although showing its' age.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
austin9992, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Columbus Dublin, responded to this review, August 31, 2011
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I hope that other travelers will also find this helpful. Please except my apologies for any noise that you experienced during your recent visit. I will discuss this with my team so that we can continue to try to improve.
Additionally I wanted to make you aware of some improvements that will be happening at The Embassy Suites Dublin. All of our guest suites will be getting bathroom and kitchen area upgrades. They will get new wall vinyl, sinks, appliances, bathroom and mini bar counters. We are very excited to get these wonderful improvements. Additionslly we just got new lobby furniture that we are very proud of. We are also in the process of a television channel upgrade as well as a Bandwidth upgrade to offer our guests an even better experience.
I hope that you will continue to choose The Embassy Suites Dublin for your future travel plans.
Becky Miller

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
State College, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2011

We stayed in the hotel over the weekend as part of a large wedding party. The hotel was great, clean, and well managed.
It was strange to no have cutlery and crockery in the mini kitchen, but we asked for some and received what we needed.
Convenient location, and good access to main roads.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
austin9992, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Columbus Dublin, responded to this review, August 29, 2011
Thank you for your nice review. I am happy we could be a part of your wedding celebration weekend. I am sorry that we do not typically stock dishes but we are always happy to provide them on request. We hope you will come back and stay with us again soon. Thank you for being our guest.
Erie PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2011

We had five of us, 3 adults, 2 small children. this place is the right place for a family. The suites has a separate bedroom and the living room has a decent sofa bed. the hot breakfast is a plus. For the price, this is one of the best I've ever stayed.

Norfolk, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2011 via mobile

Full parking lot and clean spacious rooms at a location within the Beltway and on a major E/W thruway. Quiet and modern with well-trained staff.

• Stayed August 2011
austin9992, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Columbus Dublin, responded to this review, August 22, 2011
Thank you for the very nice comment about The Embassy Suites Dublin. I am please to hear that your recent visit with us was enjoyable. I am always happy to have great comments about our staff and will pass along your kind words to our team. Please come back and vist us again soon.
Noblesville, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2011

We stayed here on a visit to the Columbus Zoo, which is close by. The AAA price is quite a deal with Cocktails and Breakfast included. The Hotel is in very good condition and the staff was very pleasent and helpful. This was a more pleasant stay than a stay at an Embassy Suites we stayed at some years back at another location. If we are in the area again, we would stay here again! Keep up the good work!

Room Tip: The restaurant next door was quite good and reasonable!
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write the very nice review about The Embassy Suites Dublin. I am happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and also the visit to the Zoo and Salvis restaurant.
We frequesntly offer great AAA discounts and hope that you will return to stay with us again very soon. Thank you for being our guest.
Middle Point, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2011 via mobile

As I walked into the room I was shocked at how nice it was. This is an extremely clean and nice hotel. Breakfast was amazing. Very friendly staff. No negative at all. I will be staying at this hotel in the future.

• Stayed August 2011
Thank you for visiting The Embassy Suites Dublin. I am pleased to hear that you had a pleasant experience . We take great pride in the cleanliness of our property and alway enjoy hearing when it is noticed. We look forward to having you return to visit us again. Thanks for taking the time to write a review.
Toledo, OH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2011

I have stayed here several times while working in the Columbus area. This is a very nice hotel. They have an evening manager's buffet and there is a restaurant on site, although I haven't eaten there. Excellent breakfast buffet in the morning. I've never had a problem at this location at all.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
austin9992, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Columbus Dublin, responded to this review, August 19, 2011
Thank you for your very nice review. I am always so appreciative when guests take time to write about their experience with us at The Embassy Suites Dublin. I hope others will also find your review to be helpful. I would enjoy meeting you on your next visit. Thank you for being our guest.
general Manager

Been to Embassy Suites Hotel Columbus Dublin? Share your experiences!