“They were so helpful.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Columbus - Sawmill Rd.

You added Extended Stay America - Columbus - Sawmill Rd. to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Columbus - Sawmill Rd.
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6601 Reflections Drive, Dublin, OH 43017   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #15 of 20 Hotels in Dublin
Holden, Massachusetts, United States
“They were so helpful.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

When I got to Columbus (around May 13 of this year), I caught a taxi whose driver didn't know at all where the hotel was from downtown. We must have driven around for an hour and after the meter hit 45 dollars, I asked him to pull over and just drop me off. I was about three miles from the hotel, unbeknownst to me.
When I called the hotel, the desk said that they would send someone who works there over to pick me up. I was at a gas station.
I really appreciate that kind of hospitality. They were very helpful in giving me directions on how to catch the bus. The rooms were great, clean and not that expensive.
I will recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a place to stay.
Thank you, Extended Stay.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Manager-TOH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbus - Sawmill Rd., responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Thank for you for taking you time to write a nice review of your recent stay at our Extended Stay America Sawmill location. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case! It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

The front disk people and the mangement were very helepful,friendly,and respecting. I stayed about 40 days from 09/09/2012. It was very engioble . If i would have to stay by myselif in columbus defently i will stay in this hotel and i will highly recommend it to every one. ......dr.shamam

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Manager-TOH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbus - Sawmill Rd., responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Thank you so very much for your nice review of our property. When I read your comments regarding your stay and the services provided by our property staff, it gives me such great pleasure. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, as we know you have many lodging options in the area. Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.
Panama City, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I stayed here for 31 days while looking to move into an apartment. I live in Florida now, but want to move to Ohio. The staff can't be beat - they are so friendly. I so appreciated Matt, the manager - he was very helpful with information about the area. Good location - close to stores, restarants and grocery store. The only suggestion would be new carpet and Matt said they are in the process of replacing the carpet soon. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest and it is a delight to hear of the efforts of Matt. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case! It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.
Tampa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

I have stayed at Extended Stay America (Columbus, Ohio - Sawmill Rd) multiple times over the past fifteen months. The staff is very helpful and friendly and it is a pet friendly property. The room is comfortable and well maintained. During the summer, the outside pool was kept clean and pretty. My only suggestion is that it may be time to replace the hallway carpet. Outside of that, no complaints!

Room Tip: First floor is pet friendly. It is very quiet on the south side.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Manager-TOH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbus - Sawmill Rd., responded to this review, October 5, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. It has been our delight to have you stay with us over the last fifteen months as your home away from home. I am grateful for the feedback of the carpet you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at csr@extendedstay.com. We look forward to your return trip to Columbus, Ohio.
Caldwell
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

well not only was the carpets everywhere dirty but our lamp didnt work, the oven was nasty, 1/2 gallon of old milk in the fridge, smoke residue all over the curtain handles, when I called down to get extra towels and blankets I was told, "If we have any extra I will call you" I never got that call. must have been the end of his shift.

Room Tip: 2nd floor room 204 is not the room to get...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbus - Sawmill Rd., responded to this review, August 27, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of your experience at our hotel. Providing for your total satisfaction, from the moment you arrive to the moment you depart, is my staff's primary duty. Hearing that we failed in your case is truly disheartening, and for that, I offer you my sincerest apology.

Please understand that maintain strict quality control standards, which demand that every room is inspected prior to making it available to our guests. Clearly there was a failure in our system during your stay. In response to your comments of dirty carpets, inoperable lighting, and items left over from a previous guest is unacceptable and provides us specific areas we can improve on. No words can validate a negative experience, please be assured of our continued commitment to deliver the quality service you expect and deserve.

Again, I apologize and promise you that we are committed to your total satisfaction. If there is anything you would like to discuss further with me or our guest relations team, please don't hesitate to contact us by visiting our website and clicking on the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. I do hope you will give us the honor of having you as a guest again if future travels will bring you into our area.
Cloverdale, Oh
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

The room we had was clean and updated (non smoking)...the room our friend had was dingy, dirty, and smelly (smoking room). Skip the 2nd floor if you don't smoke because it is terrible to smell. The carpet could use a serious deep clean. A light was out in the back and the side door wouldn't open which was a little disturbing. There is rarely anyone at the front desk and when he was there, he wasn't exactly the talkative friendly kind. There is a pool, but it was in need of a clean too due to all the stones in the bottom.

• Stayed July 2012
, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbus - Sawmill Rd., responded to this review, July 16, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay America Columbus - Sawmill Rd.. We take great pride in offering a clean, comfortable room at an affordable price, so I was happy to read your comments about your accommodations. However, I was disappointed to read the rest of your remarks. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

As this hotel’s manager, I challenge our staff to continually improve the experience of our guests, from the cleanliness of our rooms and corridors, to the courteous professionalism of our staff. Unfortunately, in your situation, it is clear that we were unsuccessful in achieving these goals. Given our belief that guests like you are our most valuable asset, this failure is particularly troubling.

Your review noting the terrible odor , exterior lighting, pool maintenance, and availability of our staff members has caused us to take a serious look at the systems we have in place to handle our day to day operations and we will be making modifications as appropriate.

Let me apologize again that your stay was not completely satisfying, and assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests in forums like this one.
Dublin, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012

The Dublin (Reflections Drive) Extended Stay America
is staffed with some of the most caring people in Ohio!

Yes, as mentioned in other post the hotel is retro so it’s a total classic.
The carpet is old but extremely clean

And sometimes the hall smells unique
because the staff does not tell its
residents what they are allowed to cook! Smile
I mention this because
I have also read some unkind remarks on several other websites about the smells in the halls.
at this particular Extended Stay

but since the staff are nice enough to let us cook what we want you will find
some unique blends in the halls from time to time.

The staff keeps the halls extremely clean and when we are not all cooking the halls smell wonderful!

The carpets are cleaned often and if you ask the janitor he will clean your room carpet when you see him at work.

if you report a problem the staff are always on top of things making sure everything is in order and that you are comfortable.

I could go on and on about the staff at this hotel.
In the 13 years of my traveling I have stayed at most All hotels from the Mariott, Hilton and Double Tree to the Motel 6

and i don’t care where I stay I am picky when i first enter my room. That is just rule of thumb- Hotel 101 !!

This hotel is clean, the staff are competent and the service is excellent.
Most importantly they are real people!- This is due to the Manager, he runs a tight ship and he is

Thanks Extended Stay America (Reflections Dr. Dublin Ohio)

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Columbus - Sawmill Rd., responded to this review, June 14, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Columbus - Sawmill Rd.. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. Be assured that the appropriate management will be informed of your comments for quality recognition for all staff members.

We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Been to Extended Stay America - Columbus - Sawmill Rd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Columbus - Sawmill Rd.

Address: 6601 Reflections Drive, Dublin, OH 43017
Location: United States > Ohio > Dublin
#11 Business Hotel in Dublin
Hotel Class:2 star — Extended Stay America - Columbus - Sawmill Rd. 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Extended Stay, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Columbus - Sawmill Rd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America Dublin
Extended Stay Dublin
Extended Stay America - Columbus - Sawmill Rd. Dublin, Ohio

If you own or manage Extended Stay America - Columbus - Sawmill Rd., register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.