“Anniversary trip” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Cloverleaf Residence Suites

You added Cloverleaf Residence Suites to your Saves list
Cloverleaf Residence Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4130 Tuller Rd, Dublin, OH 43017 (Formerly Chase Suite Hotel Dublin)   |
Ranked #12 of 20 Hotels in Dublin
Minford, Ohio, United States
“Anniversary trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for our 2 year anniversary trip (June 26, 2012) and I was more than happy with the place. Due to work we were only able to take a short weekend and this was perfect. Check-in was a breeze and the gentleman at the desk was very friendly and helpful. Our room was wonderful. Very cool and comfortable and very clean. Although we didn't make full use of the kitchen everything seemed to be in working order. The bed was amazing, it was tough to get up in the morning! I also felt very safe staying here, my husband and myself took a walk around the grounds one evening and didn't have a worry about it at all. This would be my first choice should we stay in Columbus again!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
GoChase, Manager at Cloverleaf Residence Suites, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Happy Anniversary - we are so pleased to have been a part of your celebration. Our large, spacious and comfy suites and beds are perfect for a romantic getaway. We get so many compliments on our beds. The feeling of cleanliness is also something we hear all the time. Chase Dublin is always at the top in guest service with our friendly staff.

Thank you so much for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you on you next trip to Dublin.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

Room itself was a little dated, but very well kept. It had a full kitchen, which we enjoyed, plus a DVD player and complimentary movie checkout in the lobby. The suite was spacious, and the fireplace was an added surprise as well.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for the great review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Our suites are quite large and cozy. The complimentary DVD's (over 200) are a great amenity for families, couples etc. Chase is always the best value. We appreciate you mentioning the need for updating. We are finally begiining to do just that. We hope to be well under way by the time of your next visit.

Thanks Again
Dallas, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

I was told flat out, "Since you're booking through Expedia, we are only making $58 off your room so I don't really see what your problem is." (I had questions about a transportation issue). When I asked to speak with the manager, I was told that she would "leave him a note." Guess what? I'm still waiting to hear from the manager. We canceled our reservation with them because of how terrible their customer service is. They had an opportunity to make a customer happy and instead were condescending and completely unhelpful. For my first trip to the Columbus area, believe me, they did NOT make a good impression.

Room Tip: This may be a fabulous hotel facilities-wise. But, they need a lot of help with customer service.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
GoChase, General Manager at Cloverleaf Residence Suites, responded to this review, March 4, 2013
We are sorry for the way you perceived our service. Booking through Expedia did not have any bearing on your issue. And again we apologize if it was perceived that way. You wanted a shuttle ride to a reception on a Saturday night. Our shuttle runs Monday - Friday from 7:30 am - 4:30 pm. We were suggesting you would have known that had you booked directly and asked us before you made your reservation. We do not have an employee on staff at night to run the shuttle. We were very nice in explaining that several times. We offered the local Taxi number in that they would have a low price to get you to the reception. We answered your questions many times. We are sorry that we were not able to accommodate your request but we are certain we did nothing wrong in the way we handled it with you.
Vermilion, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Driving up, you'll see what looks like a cute little apartment complex with a clubhouse in the center. When you go to check in, have a look at the nice carpeted area, the fireplace, the small conference/library room where you can select books to read or dvds to watch. You'll also see the small cozy breakfast room.

We entered our room to find a wonderful small apartment! There's a fireplace with two logs for use... they last two hours each, so you have a nice cozy living room area for your evening. There's a small kitchen, complete with dishes and utensils. Plus, there was a gift basket filled with crackers, cheese, Baileys Irish Creme, biscotti, chocolates, etc.

The bedroom had a nice big comfy bed. In the morning before we left, I crawled back inside for another couple minutes to enjoy the comfort!

The bathroom was great. The sink has a nice big counter area and is outside the room for the shower, which makes it a lot easier for two people to get ready in the mornings. There's a sunlight in the bathroom to keep you warm in there.

Breakfast was a hot breakfast which is always nice! Your standard eggs, potatoes, meat, and they offer cereal, fruit, toast or bagels, etc. My only complaint is that the bagel I took had obviously been sitting out for too long.

We used the hot tub at night and there was no one else in there, so it was like our personal spa. It's really hot and the water jets were very relaxing!

Really, it was fantastic. Oh, and all the service we received was great. When we lit our fireplace the first time, it got really smokey in our room and we set off the smoke alarm. But the guy from the desk came over and was really nice and said we didn't do anything wrong, just that the logs smoke a lot when you first light them.

Honestly, the place was nice and clean and comfortable, and we really didn't want to have to leave. We wanted to be able to live there forever!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. Many guests who are not familiar with Chase are just as pleasantly surprised at the size of our suite, the amenities, the value and the service. When recognized by guests such as you it means so much to our staff. Again thank you noting all the great reasons to stay at chase. We look forward to seeing you then next time you are in Dublin.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

With hesitation I stayed at this hotel because me and my wife were going to the zoo. The only good thing was the location. The appearance is so outdated, it should be condemned. the lobby was partly updated but it looked as though the hotel doesn't own a vacuum. Upon checking into the room, the front door was rotted out at the bottom so rain trickled in from puddles. Not only by the door but the entire carpets looked like sitting water was common in the rooms. The sheets must have not been cleaned prior because ghee was black and red stains all over. If your looking to pay by the hour then chase suite hotel is for, I will never stay again. The older manager on duty was very unprofessional when trying to fix the situation, I think his name was Joe or Jim, work on your hospitality sir!

• Stayed August 2012
GoChase, General Manager at Cloverleaf Residence Suites, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
I thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am so sorry and really apologize for your experience. I can assure you we would not run 90% occupancy if we did not vacuum and change the sheets. Of the thousands of people who stay here we run well over 90% positive guest comments. But we did not handle your situation right and there fore paid the price with your comments. I am sure you were interested in some restitution and deservedly so. I would be happy to do that for you if you would be kind enough to call me. I would appreciate the opportunity to apologize to you in person and have the opportunity to make it up to you.

Sincerely
Mgt
mentor
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

We stayed at Chase for 2 nights for a zoo trip. The room was not even close to the picture. The carpet was damp, we never took our shoes off. The bathroom needed serious repairs,loose tiles mildew on the caulk around the tub, someone tried to recaulk the tub but did a poor job,broken tiles around the toilet. The doors to the bedroom where scuffed up, the wallpaper had very poor repairs done to it. Sheets where very scratchy and burned our skin from too much bleach.We tried to use the spa but couldnt get near it because unattended children were running back and forth between the pool,this went on all night untill the pool and spa closed at 10 pm both nights we were there. There should be a time when no one under 18 is allowed in the spa so adults can have some quite time in there.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
GoChase, General Manager at Cloverleaf Residence Suites, responded to this review, September 21, 2012
Jennifer, thank you for taking the time to fill out a review from your recent stay. We are very sorry we did not live up to your expectations. Thanks to you we are making the necessary corrections to that suite. You can see from the many reviews we receive and the thousands of people who stay here each month that your suite was not the norm. We may make mistakes from time to time but we will not make the mistake of not caring.

Again thanks to you we will make the improvements needed for the next guest. I hope that will give us an opportunity to make it up you on your next visit to Dublin.
Arlen texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

Me and my wife had to stay in dublin for a weekend and this hotel seemed attractive at first. Upon check in the front desk device was terrible, it seemed as though it was an inconvienece to check us in. After check in I couldn't help but hear the constant yelling of Spanish from the housekeeper, don't worry you won't miss out on this from 7 am till 4. The housekeeper entered without asking and then didn't understand it wasn't time to clean the room. The maintenance department must not be at this property because this ruined my stay. There were bugs in the room because there was no door seal. The tv didn't work, bathroom fan was broken, and the couches feel as though they are 20 years old. Not sure if in the renovation process or if it has just started. Seemed nice at first but i will stay other places from now on.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Rusty thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay with us. I am very sorry for the service you received and the issues with your suite. I wish we had the opportunity to make the corrections and take better care of you while you were here. We care about our guest’s needs and the service they receive. Your stay was not the norm. But we defiantly let you down. When we make mistakes we want to know so we have the opportunity to make it up to you. I hope you give us that opportunity the next time you visit Dublin.

Been to Cloverleaf Residence Suites? Share your experiences!