“Great food and great service” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 23 Restaurants in Delphos
Dining options: Dessert
Dining options: Dessert
“Great food and great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

We ate here for an early dinner with some friends. We ordered the Reuben burger. Wow!!! It was an awesome sandwich!! It was so big ; we could have shared one. Great taste and prompt service

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Lima, Ohio
“Nothing like I thought it would be”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I checked out Baked to perfection at a Bridal show and loved it. Then when I called to set up a Wedding consultation the lady who answered told me to call back when "he" the owner I imagine was in. I asked simple questions and she refused to answer them telling me to call back. I told her my wedding date and she said they already have 2 weddings that day so they couldn't do mine. WOW! Who turns away business and I loved everything about this place but the customer service. I probably dodged a bullet so thank you Baked to perfection!

• Visited February 2013
Cape Coral, Florida
“Fresh”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

This is a must for breakfast or lunch when in the Delphos area. Each meal is made to order. The food tastes fresh. Most of the time you can watch as a cake is decorated. You order at the counter and the food is delivered to your table. The place is always filled with customers.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Elida, OH, USA
“Great Scones”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

I often stop for scones when taking my granddaughter to school. I have also had catering done for meetings and the sweet treats are always great.

Visited April 2012
Lima, Ohio
“More than a bakery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

Gourmet burgers, meaty paninis, and the best cookies around! We had THE POUNDER deli sandwich... yeah, exactly! And it was the best and biggest sandwhich I ever had! The next week I went back and had the Philly Buger (a burger with philly steak meat on top)...succulent! And the Payday cookies were amazing!

Visited April 2012