“Always good” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian, American, Greek
Defiance, Ohio, United States
“Always good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

Do not order more food than you can eat, there is MUCH food on the plate, I recommend splitting an entree. My hubby loves the lemon rice soup.

Visited September 2012

Delta, Ohio
“Excellent - huge servings, great prices!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

We have eaten at Cosmos twice and have been extremely happy both times. The first time we noticed the portions are beyond generous for the price, and the food was excellent. I particularly enjoyed the lemon rice soup, and my son, a teenager who eats like a teenage boy, really liked the spaghetti and had plenty to take home with him. Unfortunately for him our dog broke into the to-go box, and the dog greatly enjoyed the leftovers.

My husband and I went for the second time this past weekend. Although there was a short wait, it was worth our time. My husband ordered the all you can eat walleye, and I ordered the "light" plate. The walleye came with a salad, fries, and rolls, and when my husband said he didn't need any more, the waitress adjusted the bill to just the normal (vs. all you can eat) price which brought it down to $7.50 or so. My "light" plate came with two large chicken breasts, a huge serving of fresh fruit, a generous portion of cottage cheese, a cup of soup and rolls. After we were finished, the waitress asked if we would like rice pudding "on the house" which we accepted, though there was hardly room for any more food and I have to admit I felt a bit stuffed when we left, even though I brought half of my main meal home with me.

Service was excellent, even though the restaurant was packed, though we weren't in a hurry and it did take a few minutes for the waitress to come to our table initially. After that it was superb.

This is not a 5 star fancy restaurant. The atmosphere/decor is nothing to brag about, but don't let that stop you from coming in. The food is excellent and the price is very good, especially considering the amount of food you get. I'd definitely go back and recommend it to others.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
evansport, ohio
“Huge servings, delicious food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

You won't go away hungry, and the desserts are really good.

Visited June 2012
Batesville, Mississippi
“Cosmos in Defiance, OH”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

I have been to Cosmos several times for breakfast & lunch. The menu has a wide variety to choose from and the service is very good. It 's pretty busy at lunch time but the staff always does a good job.

The portion sizes are extremely generous for the prices. I hae never been disappointed in a meal here.

• Visited May 2012