“I love the cajun specials and my mouth waters thinking about it!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 112 Restaurants in Cuyahoga Falls
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Cleveland, ohio
“I love the cajun specials and my mouth waters thinking about it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2011

I have been going here for 5 years now with my husband. Our favorites are the etouffee and Gumbo! The flavors really wow my mouth! The portions really fill me up! I wouldn't get a pasta dish or a burger when you have these other wonderful options. The staff is very friendly and will tell you more about the ingredients and spice level. You can sit at the bar to watch you meal made!

• Visited July 2011

Canton, Ohio
“Great food...great atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2011

My husband and I have been here several times, and have never been disappointed!
The calamari is the best you'll find anywhere! The pasta is home-made, as are the sauces.
We recommend the cavatelli with the delicious meatballs. The atmosphere is upscale casual, and the service is professional, but friendly. The owner even took time to greet us and have a short conversation. We will return!

• Visited October 2011
Stow, Ohio
“Watch out for the temper of the owner!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2011

After a long wait to be seated, and a long time until a server greeted us, we finally got a drink and an appetizer and thought the rest of the evening would be pleasant , . . until the entrees. The jambalaya tasted OLD---they make it in a huge pan, and this was way past fresh. My entree had a prawn tail with NO PRAWN. When I pointed this out, the owner accused me of trying to "steal" an extra prawn. Ridiculous, but a good restaurant story to tell friends about.

• Visited September 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Ohio
“Cajun-themed, busy restaurant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2011

A somewhat up-scaled place with cordial open-kitchen atmosphere and lots of customers. Very helpful wait staff and a nice selection of draft beers. The calamari appetizer was good. My partner's sea bass was well prepared and accompanied by a delicious sauce (I got a sample). Less appealing was my Cajun crawfish dish -- well seasoned, but too much like shrimp risotto (and not very good risotto). We left with the impression that it was a little pricey for what you got.

• Visited July 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Stow, Ohio
“Same as it ever was...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2011

This must have been at least or 10th-12th visit to Russo's and the food is still absolutely excellent. Last night my wife and I split an appetizer of coconut beignets with a hot pepper sauce. It was fantastic - the shrimp were perfectly cooked. Then I went back to an old favorite, the seafood Navajo Tacos - you have to try it to be able to understand it. As usual, it was great. My wife opted for one of the entree specials - a stuffed eggplant with seared scallops. Well, she hasn't stopped raving about it more than 12 hours later.

Dave Russo - you are a culinary genius!

• Visited April 2011