Last night I spent an evening in Country Inn and Suites. The hotel is a small suite hotel with a separate living space from the bedroom. The room has two flat screen TVs, a couch, chair desk and free wifi. Along with that it has a small refrigerator and microwave.The room was very clean and the bed had 5 pillows.
Check in was quick and easy and the front desk staff was very friendly. I just had breakfast, which was part of the hotel room cost. The breakfast offered hot eggs, sausage, biscuits and muffins, cereal, and hot waffles, along with three different kinds of coffee and two different juices. Not fancy, but it did the trick. I would definitely stay here again to visit Akron, Cuyahoga Falls or the parks in the area. The only thing which may bother guests are the trains which roll by in the night. It didn't bother me, and the hotel offers foam earplugs in the rooms. You may want to ask for a room on the front side of the hotel if that may be an issue.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cuyahoga Falls Hotel
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Cuyahoga Falls
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cuyahoga Falls Hotel Cuyahoga Falls
- Country Inn Cuyahoga Falls
- Cuyahoga Falls Country Inn
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Carlson, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, EasyToBook and Otel so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Cuyahoga Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.