“Supper” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #26 of 36 restaurants in Coshocton
Lancaster
“Supper”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

We used the drive thru and the staff seemed moody! We wanted hot wings and we knew we would have to wait! When I ordered them they let me know about the wait and when I said yes we would wait she seemed very upset!! The food was ok, the mashed potatoes weren't what we normally would receive from our KFC at home. They seemed to be lacking something, but not sure what.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

% Recommend
Coshocton, Ohio
“Just giving up”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Everytime my family and I come here...we all get sick to our stomachs. The staff are very nice and attentive...but there is just something about the food that makes us all sick. We've tried it here on different occassions hoping it wasn't KFC...but sadly it is.

Visited July 2013