“A lot of renovation going on but the room was clean and...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Copley Akron

You added Baymont Inn & Suites Copley Akron to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Copley Akron
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   130 Montrose West Avenue, Building A, Copley, OH 44321 (Formerly Comfort Inn West)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Copley
Columbus, Ohio
“A lot of renovation going on but the room was clean and...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

A lot of renovation going on but the room was clean and comfortable the continental breakfast on the other hand was not except able they were out of coffee cups,coffee and syrup for the waffles everything else was barley stocked they need to have someone taking care of the breakfast part.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Akron, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

My aunt and husband went to a bowling tournament and we were supposed to stay at the Radisson but it was absolutely disgusting!! We left and went to the Baymont Inn and they were great! I will definitely be coming back!!!!!

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with friends
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Was traveling on a budget and I have to say that I was surprised with what I ended up with. The lobby was beautiful, the staff was friendly, and the room was spacious and extremely clean. I had never stayed at a Baymont before but I would not hesitate to stay at this one again. I would recommend to anyone looking to stay in the area.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Lansing, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My family and I stayed at the Baymont Inn & Suites at the beginning of the week and the customer service was wonderful. We didn't realize that the hotel that we were staying at was the old Comfort Inn because we booked online and are from out of state. However, it was a pleasant surprise! The remodel was so nice and the atmosphere was relaxed but classy. The people at the front desk were very accommodating. The room was clean and very comfortable. The fitness center was great! The TV's and all of the equipment were in operating order and I was able to get my workout done so I didn't have to skip my regular exercise regimen. We were expecting to have to go to Cracker Barrel to get breakfast in the a.m. but the breakfast that we received in the lobby was sufficient enough that we weren't even hungry to go elsewhere. It is such a drastic change from when it was the Comfort Inn. I will be sure to stay there again when I visit Akron. I also recommend you stay there when you visit the Akron area. You will definitely get A1 Service!

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We always used to stay here when it was a comfort inn. We came by a few months ago and found out that the property was closed and under renovation. Now that its completely renovated and under new management with a wonderful group of staff, i have not a single negative thing to say. Its a beautiful and quiet hotel with a nice new fitness center and really comfortable beds. When we came into out room, we noticed a leak under the bathroom sink. We called the front desk to inform them about the issue and within 5 minutes, Chris the same gentleman who had checked us in earlier was knocking on our door to come fix the leak in a matter of minutes. We were treated like family and we will defiantly be coming here when in Akron

Thank you for making our stay enjoyable! and for a reasonable nightly price as well.

Room Tip: great rates,and phenomenal service
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
super8akron, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Copley Akron, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear David W,

We are so happy to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay here at the Baymont Inn & Suites, Akron - Copley. I'd like to thank you for your kind words and for giving us the opportunity to fix the sink. We hope to see you soon here at your new home away from home!

Pooja Desai
Front Desk Manager

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Copley Akron? Share your experiences!