“nice place to stay” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
LEXINGTON
“nice place to stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

This is my first time staying at a Radisson hotel and it was very nice. It was not too far from family that I was visiting. It's close to shopping, restaurants and the expressway. The staff was very pleasant and welcomed us upon entering and even when we were leaving invited us to come back to stay. Room was very spacious and comfortable. I would definitely consider staying here again or another Radisson property.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Murrieta, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

The room was a nice size, very clean and attractive. Large HD TV. The front desk staff was very friendly, helpful and attentive. I stayed two nights and the bathroom supplies were not replenished the second day. I called the front desk and they personally brought extra bars of soap within minutes. My room had a sleep number bed--I do not like them. They have a nice looking restaurant off the lobby, but I did not eat there. I would stay at this hotel--the next time I visit Akron.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Cary, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

I've stayed at this Radisson several times while in Akron and never disappointed in my room--large, clean, refrig,, 2 sinks, comfortable king bed, good wifi with no password needed. Breakfast buffet available for 8.95, but didn't give it a try. Close to restaurants and quiet.

Room Tip: Being near the elevator is not a problem as the motor is in the basement. I was on 3rd, top, floor.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

The last time I stayed here, it was very shop worn and this time, it had been freshened up.
It was much more comfortable..yes, the beds too, and the front desk personnel unfailingly
helpful and kind. Byron, particularly. We did find the tub to be extremely slow in draining
and the reading lights attached to the headboards didn't turn on for some reason, but that
could have been just burned out bulbs. But these were minor issues. The rooms were clean
and the plumbing quiet. I'll stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Rochester, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

We were warmly welcomed at the front desk by TJ, who promptly and efficiently checked us in. The room was spacious and comfortable, but problems arose when we tried the Sleep Number beds. We weren't sure if they were working or not, as the controls seemed rather unresponsive. We never were really able to get the bed comfortable.
The whirlpool seemed to have an excessive amount of bubbles and never got quite hot enough. Meanwhile, the indoor pool was cold as ice.
The location was favorable as we were close to the area we needed to be in.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Gahanna, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Aalap, Jayshree, Khushi, Kelley, Byron and Angela have been very kind when they engage with me. I have called from home prior to heading to Akron/Fairlawn to let them know I would be checking in late on that particular day. I was always greeted with kindness. Whenever I needed something they would always assist. There was nothing that I asked for when we did the training there that they said no to. Aaron was wonderful, always greeting us at lunch when we came for our noon lunch. We saw Aaron as well as all the other staff members in the morning and would see them in the evening. The room service food was always good and Aaron delivered the meal and was always very professional and kind. My husband traveled with me for two weeks of the 11 weeks I spent at the Radisson. My husband is disabled and the staff were very kind and supportive to him. My husband appreciated both Aaron, Tony, Khushi and Tia and well as the older gentlemen that has been doing the housekeeping in room 110 this week (May 12 through the end of the week). Having to travel has been very tough, being away from my family, but the staff at the Radisson have made the travel so nice due to their kindness. Thank you also to the gentleman that prepared the great lunches for us at noon. Tina A. J, RN

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

I was totally impressed with the staff, both front desk, room service, and restaurant, theIr courtesy, service and genuine interest in customers. This was probably the finest lodging experience I have had in a long time and I travel nonstop, nationwide, around the world. Thanks so much! ...Dr.Bob DeWitt

Room Tip: Room 115 is large, quiet, and convenient.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Been to Radisson Hotel Akron/Fairlawn? Share your experiences!