“Friendly, accommodating, above expectations” 4 of 5 stars

Summer Savings of 20%
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Copley
GreenLeadersGold level
Pace, Florida
“Friendly, accommodating, above expectations”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

We spent 5 nights here over the Christmas Holidays! We were not disappointed! The staff was friendly and professional. They were not super busy due to the Holidays but made it a point to tell us that if we wanted a drink or snack, just to let them know and they would take care of it for us. The rooms are being renovated and the carpet and and walls were fresh and the rooms were clean. We had a very comfy bed, a room safe, a sofa, and a mini refrigerator and nice flat screen tv. When there are lots of family visiting the area and we need a hotel, I will use and recommend this hotel . The location is also great with many restaurants and shopping complexes near.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that has been updated
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Atlanta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

We have stayed there possibly for 6 years flying from ATL to CAK a couple times a year to visit my son his wonderful wife and our grand children. We make several visits to family members in the area and do not take full advantages of the amenities provided by this well -run Radisson. This year in our bustle to keep up with the grand kids and kids my wife lost an ear ring. We looked in the car, in the snow, in other places but to no avail.. We were more than merely pleased when up returning to our room the housekeeper had found the (one of a kind) earring and placed it on the night stand so we would see it. I know it is the right thing to do and possibly you should NOT praise people for the things that are expected, but I have high praise for our housekeeper and the staff at this Radisson Inn for letting us reward our housekeeper in a modest way for being an honest person. We will be back in May, we wish we could have used the pool and the exercise area more, but we were busy with the snow, the kids, the grand kids and the terrific New Years family parties. Thanks again to a wonderful staff and an honest person that let my wife's set of ear rings survive.

.......

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

I was very pleased with my recent stay over the holidays. The sleep number bed is so comfortable and there is a mini-fridge in the room along with a desk and free WIFI. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. I will definitely stay there anytime I am in the Akron area.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

I was tasked with finding accomodations for a group of 16 women for a weekend getaway. Jayshree was fantastic in making sure we were ALL happy and satisfied! She AND her staff went way beyond expectations. It was agreed 100% to return AND we have invited others! While the hotel was in the midst of some updates it was still very nice AND clean and we are looking forward to seeing all the bright new changes!
Thank you from ALL the PAWWS attendees!!

Room Tip: Great for groups!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
West Chester, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

Hotel was extremely accommodating staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms were recently updated, clean and very comfortable. Over 20 rooms were used to house a wedding party and guests. Everyone had a wonderful experience. I recommend you ask for Jayshree when booking your stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Huntington, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Thanks to Jayshree and the staff for making our visit pleasant and easy. We stay at this hotel everytime we come to Akron even though our family lives 20 miles away. I like the fact that the hotel is far away from the highway that there isn't roadnoise like in hotels I have stayed at in other places. If we have any needs or concerns they are addressed promptly and to our satisfaction. We're looking forward to the remodeled fitness center that I'm told will be completed shortly. Indoor pool and hot tub is a great benefit to me because of arthritis. We'll see you next time.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Westminster
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised when we arrived at this hotel. My boyfriend and I booked a room on Travelocity and you never know what you are really getting. I have to tell you, when I walked into this room, I was dumbfounded. It was beautiful. We had a king size sleep number bed, a beautiful flat screen TV, great couch...it was like home away from home, heck I slept better there than at home! The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. I will recommend this hotel to my friends, family and business associates and I will definitely be visiting them again in the future! Great stay for an incredible price! A MUST STAY in my book!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

Been to Radisson Hotel Akron/Fairlawn? Share your experiences!