We have stayed there possibly for 6 years flying from ATL to CAK a couple times a year to visit my son his wonderful wife and our grand children. We make several visits to family members in the area and do not take full advantages of the amenities provided by this well -run Radisson. This year in our bustle to keep up with the grand kids and kids my wife lost an ear ring. We looked in the car, in the snow, in other places but to no avail.. We were more than merely pleased when up returning to our room the housekeeper had found the (one of a kind) earring and placed it on the night stand so we would see it. I know it is the right thing to do and possibly you should NOT praise people for the things that are expected, but I have high praise for our housekeeper and the staff at this Radisson Inn for letting us reward our housekeeper in a modest way for being an honest person. We will be back in May, we wish we could have used the pool and the exercise area more, but we were busy with the snow, the kids, the grand kids and the terrific New Years family parties. Thanks again to a wonderful staff and an honest person that let my wife's set of ear rings survive.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Inn Akron/Fairlawn Hotel Akron
- Radisson Inn Akron/Fairlawn Hotel
- Radisson Hotel Akron Fairlawn
- Radisson Akron
- Akron Radisson
- Radisson Hotel Akron/Fairlawn Copley, Ohio
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Carlson, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Radisson Hotel Akron/Fairlawn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.