“Great Place! We WILL be BACK!!” 4 of 5 stars

Summer Savings of 20%
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Copley
GreenLeadersGold level
PA
“Great Place! We WILL be BACK!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

I was tasked with finding accomodations for a group of 16 women for a weekend getaway. Jayshree was fantastic in making sure we were ALL happy and satisfied! She AND her staff went way beyond expectations. It was agreed 100% to return AND we have invited others! While the hotel was in the midst of some updates it was still very nice AND clean and we are looking forward to seeing all the bright new changes!
Thank you from ALL the PAWWS attendees!!

Room Tip: Great for groups!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
West Chester, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

Hotel was extremely accommodating staff was friendly and helpful. Rooms were recently updated, clean and very comfortable. Over 20 rooms were used to house a wedding party and guests. Everyone had a wonderful experience. I recommend you ask for Jayshree when booking your stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Huntington, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Thanks to Jayshree and the staff for making our visit pleasant and easy. We stay at this hotel everytime we come to Akron even though our family lives 20 miles away. I like the fact that the hotel is far away from the highway that there isn't roadnoise like in hotels I have stayed at in other places. If we have any needs or concerns they are addressed promptly and to our satisfaction. We're looking forward to the remodeled fitness center that I'm told will be completed shortly. Indoor pool and hot tub is a great benefit to me because of arthritis. We'll see you next time.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Westminster
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised when we arrived at this hotel. My boyfriend and I booked a room on Travelocity and you never know what you are really getting. I have to tell you, when I walked into this room, I was dumbfounded. It was beautiful. We had a king size sleep number bed, a beautiful flat screen TV, great couch...it was like home away from home, heck I slept better there than at home! The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. I will recommend this hotel to my friends, family and business associates and I will definitely be visiting them again in the future! Great stay for an incredible price! A MUST STAY in my book!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Columbia, South Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

First, we were given rooms with only 1 bed when we order rooms with 2. We woke up at 2:30 am to kids running back and forth down the halls and banging on the walls. Their exercise room was very bare with only 3 or 4 cardio machines and 2 of them were broken. Also, the breakfast was expensive for the quality.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
himansu205, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Akron/Fairlawn, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Dear Golfer_JB,

We are sorry that your stay at the Radisson did not meet your expectations. We wish you had informed us of your complaints while you were here because we would have been more than happy to help fix the problem. We have a front desk employee available to handle any problems and concerns 24 hours of the day. We hope that if you stay at the Radisson Akron again, you will not hesitate to tell us about any issues. In addition, we are currently undergoing thorough renovations in the entire hotel, which include an updated fitness room.

Himansu Patel

Radisson Akron/Fairlawn
Streator, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Arrived in the area late in the day. Tried several other hotels, and they were booked. One of them helped out and called the Radisson to book a couple of rooms for us. The rooms were kind of high priced ($140). We needed (2) rooms, so to keep the price down, I took a "stand by room" because they only had (1) $140 room. The bathroom had wallpaper peeling off behind the door, and the bathroom door handle was very loose. The room was quiet and I slept well, so that was good. I reported what I found to the front desk when I checked out. He said those rooms were up to be remodelled. At that price, a little something for breakfast would have been nice.

Room Tip: I think the king rooms were remodelled already, so make them a first choice.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
SAINT PAUL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

All staff members were extremely accommodating and gracious -- especially at the front desk. I essentially stayed within the hotel virtually all of the time I was there since the business purpose for the trip was a conference in the hotel. The staff quickly came to not only recognize me but also anticipate my needs and learn my preferences. That is very unusual. Plus they all worked in coordination and supportively to assure that the event I was there for was run efficiently, effectively and successfully. Absolutely top notch people all the way. I would recommend this spot for anyone and any purpose because they excel at making you feel comfortable and welcome.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Been to Radisson Hotel Akron/Fairlawn? Share your experiences!