“Great service.” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
Huntington, West Virginia
“Great service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012

We visit our dauughter every month. Athough this hotel is on the other side of town from where she lives we always stay here. Jayshree and her staff are very friendly and welcoming. The sleep number beds are super after the long drive we make. Assistant mgr. Karla is more than kind. When we visit Akron we don't have to hotel shop or stess about where to stay. This is our Akron home.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family

112 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Clearwater, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

I don't know why people say this hotel smells or is bad. This hotel is GREAT! I stayed here with my kids by accident and I plan on coming back many times as I travel past this area to see my folks. Jayshree is so kind and willing to do anything to help us out. The sales person (I forget her name) was so sweet and went out of her way for us, told us what places to visit, printing directions with out us even asking, calling us to see how we like our room after we checked in, telling us about breakfast and making sure that we knew they were there for us! What I loved is if they didn't have an answer for us, they actually called us when they found an answer. Most hotels forget after you checked in and you have to keep calling!
I have stayed at the Double Tree and Holiday Inn many times and compared to the Radisson, I just think you get more for your money at the Radisson. The other hotels are not that bad either, but the Radisson is less expensive then the Double Tree and the Holiday has lots of noise. The rooms at the Radisson are much MUCH larger, no noise even though you are near a high way, very clean and in response to other reviews I never saw an inch of mold. In fact, I always saw people cleaning!! Those other reviews must have their hotels mixed up.
Give this hotel a chance, you won't be sorry! I will be back! Tell Jayshree the Marks say hello when you visit!

Room Tip: Ask for rooms near the parking lot with a balcony.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
wellington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2012

As always when I stay at this hotel I almost hate to leave..the staff is great..the place is clean..they have great food..the thing I noticed this time is they are doing alot of up-keeping and re-modeling to the place..I recommend anyone to this hotel..you will enjoy your stay..

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012

We stay here regularly. Jayshree always takes good care of us and makes us feel welcome.
The sleep number beds are wonderful. The location is excellent for all purposes in the Akron area.

Room Tip: Ask for a balcony.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Loveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2012

Every time I have appointments in Cleveland, I always stay at this hotel in Akron. I travel alot with my job and when I find a great hotel I always make a point to stay at it. The staff ( especially Jayshree ) at the front desk always make me feel welcome. This is a great location to easily get to stores and restaurants. The rooms are always clean and the beds are really comfortable. They are in the process of renovating all the rooms. Which I thought the rooms were already very nice. The price is very reasonable and I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Arkon, Canton or Cleveland. They have a restaurant right in the hotel.

West Salem, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

Spent two nights here and was suprised at how affordable this hotel was. The dining area was well decorated and the rooms were nice if a little dated. I did notice when i went to check out in the morning that the front desk person was wearing jeans and flip flops not at all what I would expect from a classy establishment like the Radisson. Her personality and friendlyness left something to be desired as well I guess some people were not meant for customer service

Brentwood, Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

This was a bad choice, but my only choice due to a big event that had Cleveland hotels sold out. Bed was comfy, but room was old and in need of repair.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business

Been to Radisson Hotel Akron/Fairlawn? Share your experiences!