“stay at your hotel in akron” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn & Suites

You added Quality Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Quality Inn & Suites
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   70 Rothrock Loop, Copley, OH 44321 (Formerly Baymont Inn and Suites Copley)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Copley

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Ontario, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Good example of you getting what you pay for. Inexpensive price for low class hotel. It took 3 different rooms to find one that was reasonable (lack of urine smell, cigarette butts outside door, phone that actually worked). And the internet didn't work in the final room but I was tired of moving. Even the free breakfast was gross.

When I notified the front desk that I was cancelling my reservation for the next night, they did not care in the least. They didn't even ask why let alone try to make amends and keep me there.

This is the 1st time I found tripadvisor misleading as it is the #1 ranked hotel in this area. I honestly can't see how.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Baymont I, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to do a review, your important to us and we want to know about your stay whether bad or good what kind of an experience you had at our hotel. I read your review and was quite concerned about the apparent condition of your hotel rooms. I would like to apologize personally for your stay and would like you to contact me so we may discuss this further.

Sales Director
kmoser@rileyhg.com
North Huntingdon, PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

Stayed one night when in town for a BOA Band Competition at the University of Akron. My room was clean and the furnishings were modern. The building and bathrooms are a bit dated and need some improving, but overall served the purpose for what I needed without spending $50 more a big name hotel. Would definitely stay again. Ryan at the front desk provided great service. Price included continental breakfast (which included scrambled eggs and sausage). My only complaint was that people were noisy and you could hear people coming and going. Not sure if that was just rude people or if the walls are too thin.

Room Tip: My friend and I recommend the third floor b/c you can hear the people above your room.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Baymont I, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
We would like to thank you for taking the time to write this review, and we agree Ryan is great and he is just one member of our terriffic staff. I am glad you enjoyed the breakfast, I have been told by many guest that it is quite impressive. We are still in the middle of updating our rooms and should be complete early next year. I want to personally thank you for staying with us and for writing the review.

kmoser@rileyhg.com
LIVONIA
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

74 degrees on the ac = full blast cold air until I turnrd the system off.
there was mold below the shower head--due to a head that leaks backwards
the hot water in the sink came out a deep amber color--like iced tea--before running clear
the hot water was only luke-warm in the shower

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write this review, feedback is important . We want
to know bad or good, how your stay was. I want to personally apologize for the issues you had on your last stay at our property. I do know they were updating and correcting some plumbing issues during your stay. I would like to discuss this further please contact me.

Thank you for staying with us.

Director of Sales
kmoser@rileyhg..com

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!