“Just a overnight stay.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Conneaut

You added Days Inn Conneaut to your Saves list
Days Inn Conneaut
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   600 Days Boulevard, Conneaut, OH 44030-3500 (Formerly Conneaut-Days Inn)   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Conneaut
“Just a overnight stay.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Second stay within a year at this Days Inn. It is of average cleanliness. Front desk was quick in getting fridge & microwave brought to room after we saw there wasn't one. Restaurant not open on Sunday. JD's pizza delivers, good stuff. Extra small bathroom in room 161, but functional and had plenty of towels. Our puppy was welcome and we had room right next to back door. Would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

So I stay at hotels a lot because I travel a lot for work this one was one of the worst by far my check in took forever when I finally got into my room it was disgusting (if I had not been so tired I would have went some where else)there were 2 queen beds I pulled back the comforter an the first bed and there was a 3' x 3' pee stain in it on the sheets all the way through to the mattress.

Room Tip: DO Not stay here
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Loveland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

The reservation person was very nice. We requested a first floor oand got that. I did not know it was daouble full size beds but she probably men tioned it and I did not hear her so probably my fault. But otherwiswe the room was very clean and comfortable. The bathroom was a bit small but otherwise also clean and adeqaute. Breakfast was fine. The price was, I thought, reasonable. So overall good place to stay and when in the area again would stay here again. Did not have a chance to eat at the restaurant because we were visiting our son and ate dinner with him. But the menu looked good and reasonably priced.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

NY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

I booked this hotel as they offer what I was looking for as we was traveling with teenagers and it was a good summer (hot days). So, the reasons was, hotel room big enough for 5pp, with mini-fridge and microwave. Well I didn't get any of those. The room was one of the newest remodeled ones as the furniture was new, flat screen tv, new beds/bedding and more. But, the size of the room was not big enough for the 4 of us as the new furniture is way too big for the room (oversized) the space between the one of the beds and the dresser was for an stick figure to go through (no space), plus the bed has some kind of square corners and I kept hitting myself every time with it (bruised leg), the table is more like a family (home) dining table (too big for the room), no microwave and no fridge. The bathroom was another big inconvenience as the door almost touch the toilet and is not an easy in and out of the bathroom (too tight).
Besides that, we had a decent dinner at the restaurant (can use a little update) and the pool was ok for the purposes of a hot day but (water temperature too cold). I would had prefer an old style room as long it was bigger than the one we had.

Air conditioning was kind of annoying as it was the whole day/night on/off. Not so good night sleep. Location was perfect for us.

Room Tip: Rooms/beds to small for 4pp, book conecting rooms.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn Conneaut? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Conneaut

Address: 600 Days Boulevard, Conneaut, OH 44030-3500 (Formerly Conneaut-Days Inn)
Location: United States > Ohio > Conneaut
Bar / Lounge Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Conneaut
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Days Inn Conneaut 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Conneaut reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Conneaut-Days Hotel Conneaut
Conneaut Days Inn
Days Inn Conneaut Ohio

If you own or manage Days Inn Conneaut, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.