“Are you serious!? I left my cell phone in the room after I...” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Columbus North/Polaris

You added Ramada Columbus North/Polaris to your Saves list
Ramada Columbus North/Polaris
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6767 Schrock Hill Court, I-270 Exit 27, Columbus, OH 43229 (Formerly Signature Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #66 of 142 Hotels in Columbus

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Worthington, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

We sold our house in Columbus and needed a place to stay for 10 days while we transitioned into our new home.

The room was big enough to make the stay comfortable. The staff was great. They are pet friendly and had a great place to walk the dog. There is a metro park a block and a half up the street which is great for jogging.

Even the small things like the room refrigerator was larger than a "normal" hotel fridge with a separate freezer and not the 3"x3" freezer normally found in hotel rooms. The room a/c-heater isn't loud either. I love this! I can't tell you how many times I stayed in a hotel only to have the worse night sleep because the room a/c-heater sounds like a jet ready to take off all night.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Randolph
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

I drove in from NY with my friend and her daughter. We had booked a room through Ramada.com on purpose so I could have confidence in my booking confirmation, instead of through a value site. After driving for five hours and having a very tired 4 year old with us, we were told that they had overbooked and given our room away. The only room they could give us was a King room with a pull out couch. They tried to make it sound like they were doing us a service by doing this, but they were not. We needed separate beds, so this meant that an adult was going to have to sleep on the very uncomfortable pull out couch. It also meant we would have to be move to another room the next day, so we couldn't really even get comfortable in our hotel room. I asked if I would get a discount because THEY are the ones that messed up. She informed me that they were giving me a deal on the King room and I'd get it for $55. That was $20 off their normal price. Um, no. It was only $6 off from the price that I was CONFIRMED to pay because I was supposed to get a 2 queen bed room! We were exhausted, so we just took it.
We got to our room and pulled out the bed in the sofa and the sheets were dirty with crumbs all over them. There were no blankets or pillows for the pull out sofa.
I called the front desk and asked for some. We waited 45 minutes before someone finally showed up (and only after I called and complained that we had a four year old that HAD to go to sleep and we were getting upset because we had no blankets and a dirty bed).
The next morning we got up after the continental breakfast was already finished since we were so tired from driving and having to wait forever for a room, then wait forever to get sheets. I called the front desk to ask them what we were doing, since they had told us we would be moving to the queen beds room this day. This was news to the front desk man, since the ladies from the night before had not told him about it. He said they were running behind on getting the rooms cleaned, but he'd go check and see if he could find a clean one and get back to me.
I waited an hour and there was no call. I called the front desk and he informed me he was working by himself and the laundry lady had called in and they were really running behind. 2 hours and 2 more phone calls, and they finally found us a room. He was nice, but the hotel was not run efficiently. I also felt like our reservations didn't even count, and $6 comp was pathetic.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Been to Ramada Columbus North/Polaris? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Columbus North/Polaris

Address: 6767 Schrock Hill Court, I-270 Exit 27, Columbus, OH 43229 (Formerly Signature Inn)
Location: United States > Ohio > Columbus
Ranked #66 of 142 Hotels in Columbus
Hotel Class:2 star — Ramada Columbus North/Polaris 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Ramada Columbus North/Polaris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Columbus North Hotel Columbus
Columbus Ramada
Ramada Columbus North/Polaris Ohio

If you own or manage Ramada Columbus North/Polaris, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.