We only stayed one night here for Running of the Brides. We got a great deal on priceline and we weren't disappointed by anything. The rooms were so nice with a sofa that pulled out into a bed in one room and a king size bed in the other. There were two 32 inch LCD TV's which were really nice. We also had a microwave and fridge, along with complimentary starbucks coffee.
The pool and hot tub were also very relaxing.
Overall we had a great stay.
If there was anything negative, I would have to say lack of free wireless in the room because that pretty much comes standard anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Suites Columbus is close to Columbus International Airport, off Interstate 270 and Route 23, and attractions such as the #1 rated Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, COSI, and the Ohio Theatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Starwood, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Sheraton Suites Columbus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Columbus Hotel Columbus
- Sheraton Columbus Hotel
- Columbus Sheraton
- Sheraton Suites Columbus Ohio