“Great value, Great stay” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #50 of 142 Hotels in Columbus
Oxford, OH
“Great value, Great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2010

We only stayed one night here for Running of the Brides. We got a great deal on priceline and we weren't disappointed by anything. The rooms were so nice with a sofa that pulled out into a bed in one room and a king size bed in the other. There were two 32 inch LCD TV's which were really nice. We also had a microwave and fridge, along with complimentary starbucks coffee.
The pool and hot tub were also very relaxing.
Overall we had a great stay.
If there was anything negative, I would have to say lack of free wireless in the room because that pretty much comes standard anywhere else.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
cgroger, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Columbus, responded to this review, February 17, 2010
Thank you for your great comments about our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to having you back again soon.

Best Regards,

Chuck

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2010

Pricelined this hotel for $45. What a great room. Large, flat screen tvs, wetbar/fridge, nice bed. Really enjoyed this place. Unfortunately, I was only there to sleep. Would have been great for a couple "personal" days, but I was in and out of Columbus on business. Would recommend for either business or pleasure.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
Thank you for your kind response. We are glad you enjoyed your visit to our hotel. Hopefully during your next visit you will have some additional free time to enjoy our pool.

Best regards
RI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2009

I would rate this hotel a 5 out of 5. It was probably one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at and I would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
cgroger, Management at Sheraton Suites Columbus, responded to this review, December 18, 2009
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at the Sheraton Suites. I'm thrilled to hear you enjoyed it. We look forward to seeing you again next time your in the area.
Medina, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2009

This hotel kinda reminded me of that rich kid back in high school who had the nicest car in the parking lot, but didn't take care of it the way I would. Great location. Sharp layout. Excellent amenities. Beautiful rooms. Lots of little flaws that detracted from an overall good stay.

The hotel is in a great location, just off of 270 in a group of businesses and restaurants. During our stay, we crossed the street and caught a movie in a great theater. I never got the impression that my car could be broken into - then again, I didn't leave expensive electronics in prominent display.

The lobby is sharp and well designed. In the center is a trendy business area that is free for guests. I definitely got use out of it, and it was handy the following morning for printing boarding passes. Off to the side is a small but clean workout area with pool and hot tub. Very well kept.

The elevator was quick. The halls were a bit dusty, and I felt as though the cleaning crew performed only a surface cleaning. The room had the same feel. Although spacious, with nice french doors separating the bedroom, the cleaning felt rushed. Further, there was a thick, long crayon streak right across the carpet. While it didn't detract from the comfort of the room, it did indicate an attitude of cutting corners on such a nice hotel.

The bedding and televisions were top quality. Overall, it was a good value, and I would return, but I think it could be doing the little things just a little better.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your comments concerning your recent stay at the Sheraton. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I also want to thank you for your observations that we have already discussed with our team. We look forward to hosting you again next time you are in Columbus.

Best regards,

Dayton, OH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2009

My husband and I stayed here and loved it. The room was amazing, big, confortable. It is in a great location with lots of wonderful restaurants and shopping nearby. The bed was really confortable and the flat screen tv's were great.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
We are glad you enjoyed your stay at the hotel. We hope to see you again next time your in town.
Anthem, Arizona
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2009

This was our second time staying here this year.
Good large room/suite for the low priced we paid on Hotwire. Agree with other reviews that the sofas are stained, worn and should be replaced immediately. Other than that the room and bedding is A++. Elevator and hallways could have used vacuuming as well.
One thing I was VERY nervous about was that even though the area where the hotel is is very nice and NOT "seedy" , I did read reviews where people have said that their cars got broken into. See pictures posted by other reviewers. Ours did not, but it did leave me VERY NERVOUS and so I was careful to not leave anything valuable in the car much less in plain sight and prayed that our car would not be a victim during the night.
MANAGEMENT should be keenly aware of this problem since it almost kept me from booking here despite any low price. This kind of problem would put off any potential guests. That's not to say that this couldn't happen at any hotel but on this sight alone there were 2 incidents reported by unhappy guests.
One strange thing that I wanted to say is that the Fire Alarm button is right above where you push the button for the elevator. I thought that was strange and wondered how many people a day accidentally push that:)
All in all a good value for the money and close to Polaris Mall.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at the hotel. I'm glad to hear your overall experience was a positive one. We share all comments with our staff in order to celebratioin our successes and correct anything that might not be up to our standards. Thanks you again for your feedback. We hope to see you again soon!
Pittsburgh, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2009

This was the second time that I stayed at this hotel. This time the family came along with me. The kids slept on a pull out sofa in the sitting area. As an extra perk, there are two flat screen TV's - one in the sitting area and one in the bedroom. This hotel is located in a busy area with lots of restaurant choices and a movie theater across the street.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
cgroger, General Manager at Sheraton Suites Columbus, responded to this review, October 23, 2009
Thank you for your nice comments about your recent stay at our hotel. We enjoyed having you back. We are getting a lot of great comments like yours about the new flat screen televisions in the rooms. We are glad you enjoyed them.

Best regards

Chuck Groger

Been to Sheraton Suites Columbus? Share your experiences!