The room was a beautiful suite with a huge king bed. Bedding and mattress were top notch. Two LG flat panel TV's. Clean and fresh room and common areas.. Staff was courteous and friendly. It's in an upscale area with many new hotels and restaurants. A couple things I didn't like: They charge for internet access in your room, although they do have several computers available for free in the lobby. The other thing I wasn't thrilled about was that there were probably 50 loud, screaming kids in the pool/ hot tub area that were totally unsupervised. Parents should be watching their own kids in there. We complained to the staff, but they wouldn't do anything. Other than that, it was a nice place that I would stay at again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Suites Columbus is close to Columbus International Airport, off Interstate 270 and Route 23, and attractions such as the #1 rated Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, COSI, and the Ohio Theatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Starwood, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Sheraton Suites Columbus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Columbus Hotel Columbus
- Sheraton Columbus Hotel
- Columbus Sheraton
- Sheraton Suites Columbus Ohio