-Great for families & friends visiting OSU
-Next to an Applebee’s, McDonalds, convenience stores and gas stations.
-5 minutes from Lennox Shopping Center (Target, Barnes and Noble, restaurants)
-10-minute drive or $10-13 cab ride to Short North; 15-20 minute drive or $15-$18 cab ride downtown (upon check-in, ask for the card of the taxi service the hotel recommends)
- Clean, comfortable rooms, but very basic accommodations.
- Motel-style, with hotel room doors facing the outside
- Room came with 1-cup coffee-maker; other items, like iron and hair dryer available on request only
When in Columbus, I prefer to stay at hotels located on East Nationwide in the Arena District, right between Downtown and the Short North. However, as it was OSU’s Move-In weekend, most hotels near the action were booked, so I landed here. I don’t regret it, but I missed being able to walk to nice bars and restaurants. However, this hotel isn’t that far away from all of that, and if you are there to see an OSU student, it’s probably perfect for you.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Red Roof Inn, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus-The Ohio State University reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Columbus Ohio State University Hotel Columbus
- Columbus Red Roof Inn
- Red Roof PLUS+ Columbus-The Ohio State University