“Excellent visit, friendly place” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Columbus Airport Marriott

You added Columbus Airport Marriott to your Saves list
Columbus Airport Marriott
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1375 North Cassady Avenue, Columbus, OH 43219 (Formerly Radisson)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
$25 Credit per Night
Ranked #21 of 142 Hotels in Columbus
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Saint Joseph, Missouri
“Excellent visit, friendly place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Was there for two nights on a business trip. Everyone that works there is very friendly and makes you feel welcome. Hotel is clean and well taken care of, conference facilities were nice and the employees in that area were very helpful. Especially enjoyed Sam and Gretchen in the bar at night with their great service and personalities.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Lisa G, General Manager at Columbus Airport Marriott, responded to this review, 3 days ago
We understand our guests have many choices while selecting a hotel. Our commitment to our guests is to ensure they have a clean, comfortable room and feel welcomed while they are travelling for business. Thank you for acknowledging our team members for their great customer service.

We hope to see you again soon and greatly appreciate your business.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The bar is great! Samantha Webb the bartender was fantastic. She has a great personality and her customer service is top notch. The M Club is newly remodeled and has all the amenities for Gold and up. The rooms are clean, quiet, and secure. There are several restaurants and a convenient store within walking distance. The shuttle drivers will even take you to Easten Mall for dinner.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Lisa G, General Manager at Columbus Airport Marriott, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for staying with us and providing feedback about your experience. Our team takes great pride in exceeding our guest's expecations. We are glad that your enjoyed our new MClub and that you appreciated the other upgrades to our hotel.

Our goal is to ensure each of our guest's has a clean and comforatable room while staying with us. We always are striving to ensure our service and product levels are top notch for our guest's enjoyment.

We look forward to seeing you again soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

just wonderful service and the usual marriott professionalism. Especially a young lady named Samantha Webb Concierge lounge was excellent and the gym facilities are top notch. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Columbus Ohio

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
We are very proud of our new MClub concierge lounge and fitness center. It's a must see! Our team members are always making our guest's stay brilliant.

We appreciate you sharing your experience while styaing at the Columbus Airport Marriott. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I recently traveled to the Columbus Airport Marriott for a business event. While there, I experienced some of the best customer service I have ever been received at a hotel. Before I ever even arrived, Shauna was extremely helpful in my planning for the event. Once I did arrive, Andrew at the front desk was extremely helpful and provided me with all of the information I would need for my stay. Throughout my entire stay, McKenzie went above and beyond to make sure my event was a success. I could go on and on from the server at the The RiverCity Grille, to the gentlemen that helped me setup my conference room and even to the shuttle driver that took me too and from the airport. I will certainly be revisiting this hotel in the future, and I would HIGHLY recommend The Columbus Airport Marriott to anyone that travels to the Columbus area!

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Wow! Thank you for recognizing our team members for their excellent customer service! Our team truly enjoys hosting our guests and exceeding their expectation. We strive to make it easy to do business with the Columbus Airport Marriott.

Thank you very much for your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon! We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
Hallandale Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

As someone who spends nearly 200 nights away from home each year it is important to find a place that can make you feel comfortable while you while away from home. The Columbus Airport Marriott does this with ease. The front desk staff is always friendly, recognizing me and having my room key ready as I walk up to the reception area. In the M Club Lounge, Natalie & Corrine are always eager to please and will go above and beyond to ensure the guest experience is top notch. Having visited many Marriott locations across the globe the overall level of service here is unrivaled. I am happy to call this Marriott my home away from home each week.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Lisa G, General Manager at Columbus Airport Marriott, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
We are so pleased to have you as a guest with us! We want our guests to feel comfortable and appreciated while staying with us. Thank you for recognizing our team members for outstanding service and commitment for making a difference.

We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you soon!
Oak Point, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The Columbus Airport Marriott has a very friendly and welcoming staff. The service and food in the restaurant and club room is excellent. Location is very convenient to the airport. Rooms are quiet and very clean.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Our team truly enjoys welcoming each of our guests and making them feel special during their stay with us. We take great pride in ensuring each guests feels like this is their home away from home. Thank you for sharing your feedback and our team will appreciate the recognition.

We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

not the newest hotel but clean and well kept.. the staff is one the most helpful as a group i have been around while traveling 7 months of every year for 20 years. I wish i had a better memory of names but I do know Shannon in the morning along with Natalie in the evening make their excellent lounge over the top. they have an excellent M lounge and all staff is more than gracious..i stay here every time i can..

Green Features: i wish they had recycling bins at the hotel. it would be nice to have the option.
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Thank you for sharing your feedback reagrding your recent stay with us. We greatly appreciate you acknowledging our team for their exceptional service. We do participate in recycling programs however we do not require our guests to seperate the items. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Been to Columbus Airport Marriott? Share your experiences!