Stayed one night for the Cincy vs. OSU game. Not too far from the stadium ($16 cab ride) so that was a plus as was the price ($99). The room was an average size for a king room, clean, and decorated just fine but nothing special. We were in an awkward location. Room 604 is tucked in a corner near a staff area, not near other rooms. It was kind of creepy going up there late at night! It was also a very long walk to the lobby from 604.
Had drinks at the bar before heading to bed. The ladies were very nice and the drinks were reasonably priced. We had breakfast there in the morning. It was just pk. Had we paid for it, definitely would be been disappointed but it was free for Gold Elite. The waitress was just OK as well.
For the cost, we would probably stay here again assuming nothing downtown was available as it was this time. There's not much directly around the hotel but its easy to navigate to downtown. I've definitely stayed in nicer Marriott's but this wasn't awful by any means.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in the center of it all at the Columbus Airport Marriott, the closest full-service Marriott to downtown Columbus and the airport. With corporate convenience and vacation comfort, Columbus Airport Marriott offers amenities for all guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Columbus Airport Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Columbus Airport Marriott Hotel Columbus
- Marriott Columbus
- Columbus Marriott
- Columbus Airport Marriott Ohio