“close to the airport and clean” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Columbus Airport Marriott

You added Columbus Airport Marriott to your Saves list
Columbus Airport Marriott
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1375 North Cassady Avenue, Columbus, OH 43219 (Formerly Radisson)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Book early and save 20%!
Ranked #25 of 140 Hotels in Columbus
zurich
“close to the airport and clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here as it was close the airport, the shuttle bus runs every 15 minutes. The rooms are clean and the beds are really comfortable, free wifi which offers good speed. The breakfast offers a good selection of food and all the staff are friendly.
Will stay again

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Lisa G, General Manager at Columbus Airport Marriott, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Thank you for the positive feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. We are pleased to hear that your enjoyed the complimentary airport shuttle. We hope to see you again soon!

Arlington, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

I stayed for a short two nights at this Marriott. It's less than 5 minutes away from the airport, and about 15 minutes from downtown Columbus. I had some key issues, and some of the staff saw me and brought me new keys. I did not have to go to the front desk which was so helpful. Every time I saw the girl who gave me the new keys, she asked if I was having any other problems, which was above and beyond in my opinion. The room was fine, the bed was so comfy. I also used the gym which was small but great and totally functional. Each machine had a tv that worked, which is important. The concierge lounge was nice and had a decent selection of food for breakfast and the afternoon snack. The staff were all very friendly and attentive. If I need to go back to Columbus for work, I'd choose this hotel again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Lisa G, General Manager at Columbus Airport Marriott, responded to this review, March 2, 2014
We greatly appreciate the feedback regarding your recent stay with us. Our team prides themselves on ensuing all our guests have a perfect stay! We will be sure to share your comments with our team.
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

My first stay was with our Christmas Party. I enjoyed the room and staff so much that I decided to go back for Valentines Day. It was one of the best hotel that I've been to. I'm planning on going back for more rest. The food was very good and the staff was wonderful, I looking forward to going back.

Room Tip: Corner suite was the best
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 stars
Lisa G, General Manager at Columbus Airport Marriott, responded to this review, March 1, 2014
Thank you for coming back and staying with us again! We appreciate your feedback regarding your stay! We hope to see you again soon!
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

Although I've never stayed as a guest at this hotel, we frequently have breakfast meetings in the River City Grille, and have been very happy with our experience. The manager goes out of her way to accommodate us, the servers are great and remember us by name, and the food is very good.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Lisa G, General Manager at Columbus Airport Marriott, responded to this review, February 22, 2014
Thank you for being a regular guest in our restaurant!~ We hope you like our recent changes to the decor and menu. The team is amazing and enjoys taking care of our guests. See you soon!
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

In town one night for a meeting the next day. Hotel is a typical Marriott, clean and well maintained. The staff is very friendly and very eager to make sure your stay is pleasant. The room is nicely furnished, with a comfortable bed. The temperature controls could have been better as I could not get the room to a comfortable temperature. We ate dinner in the restaurant and I must say the crab cakes were excellent. Being in Ohio I was not sure what to expect when you order crab cakes but they were very good.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Lisa G, General Manager at Columbus Airport Marriott, responded to this review, February 18, 2014
Our Crabcakes are favorites among our guests! We are glad that you enjoyed them and appreciate you sharing your comments. Come back soon for some more!
Ellettsville, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

The staff was friendly, the Housekeepers were friendly. We arrived early and they got us in.
it seems as if the location was perfect for anywhere you may go in Columbus. It was a 10 minute drive for 2 very good resturants. Cap city and Skillet.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for acknowleding our freindly staff. They strive to make each guest's stay memorable. We hope to see you again soon!
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

Good hotel, yes very big, nice lobby area. What I think makes this hotel a winner is the friendly staff. The staff at the Riverside Cafe where helpful and professional. The room service staff was also very helpful. You know when you stay at hotel and everything is just good, that is what I can say.

The room is average, TV has pay per view, room service was good. For us it is a little far from our sons college, but when you have a 635AM flight and it is snowing, this is perfect. Airport Shuttle starts at 430 AM.

Room Tip: Average Rooms so I think they are all the same, except some suites they have
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Lisa G, General Manager at Columbus Airport Marriott, responded to this review, February 16, 2014
Thank you for acknowledging our team members and the service that they provided during your stay. We appreciate you sharing your experience with others regarding the Columbus Airport Marriott. We hope to see you again soon!