I stayed for a short two nights at this Marriott. It's less than 5 minutes away from the airport, and about 15 minutes from downtown Columbus. I had some key issues, and some of the staff saw me and brought me new keys. I did not have to go to the front desk which was so helpful. Every time I saw the girl who gave me the new keys, she asked if I was having any other problems, which was above and beyond in my opinion. The room was fine, the bed was so comfy. I also used the gym which was small but great and totally functional. Each machine had a tv that worked, which is important. The concierge lounge was nice and had a decent selection of food for breakfast and the afternoon snack. The staff were all very friendly and attentive. If I need to go back to Columbus for work, I'd choose this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in the center of it all at the Columbus Airport Marriott, the closest full-service Marriott to downtown Columbus and the airport. With corporate convenience and vacation comfort, Columbus Airport Marriott offers amenities for all guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Columbus Airport Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Columbus Airport Marriott Hotel Columbus
- Marriott Columbus
- Columbus Marriott
- Columbus Airport Marriott Ohio