I have very high level status in the Marriott chain, with in excess of 1,200 Marriott nights, I can compare. This is as good an experience as you can get for an airport hotel. I have stayed here 4 times in the last 5 years.
I read some of the other reviews and I am puzzled by them. My room was current, clean and very quiet (an absolute plus and not always the case at some hotels). Proximity to the airport is perfect, the staff is friendly to a person, EVERYONE I spoke to there was engaging, smiling and on top of their game. The lounge is inviting and the selection excellent. I believe that this speaks to the management of the property to have such engaged employees.
If you need to stay out by the airport, trust me on this - you won't be disappointed. It is NOT a resort, but it is as good an experience as you can get.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in the center of it all at the Columbus Airport Marriott, the closest full-service Marriott to downtown Columbus and the airport. With corporate convenience and vacation comfort, Columbus Airport Marriott offers amenities for all guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Marriott, Odigeo, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Columbus Airport Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Columbus Airport Marriott Hotel Columbus
- Marriott Columbus
- Columbus Marriott
- Columbus Airport Marriott Ohio