I was in Columbus for one night only. The Marriott check-in was easy; my colleague and I grabbed a casual bite to eat in the restaurant and had a delightful waitress. The room was typical of a Marriott: a bed so comfortable that I had to remind myself to get up and get to work in the morning! Great pillows, spacious, and good amenities.
The only "bad" thing I noticed was that I wanted a bottle of water from the vending machine. The machine only took quarters. Who travels with quarters anymore? If that's ever the worst thing I have happen when traveling, I can sure live with it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in the center of it all at the Columbus Airport Marriott, the closest full-service Marriott to downtown Columbus and the airport. With corporate convenience and vacation comfort, Columbus Airport Marriott offers amenities for all guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Columbus Airport Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Columbus Airport Marriott Hotel Columbus
- Marriott Columbus
- Columbus Marriott
- Columbus Airport Marriott Ohio