“Great Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Columbus Airport

Save Saved
You added Ramada Columbus Airport to your Saves list
Ramada Columbus Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4801 East Broad Street, I-270 to Exit 39 West, Columbus, OH 43213   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #102 of 141 hotels in Columbus
Wilmington, Delaware
“Great Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

This is the best hotel by the Port Columus Internation Airport. The staff was very friendly and courteous. Breakfast was amazing and the beds were very confortable. The shuttle service from the airpport to the hotel was great. I will stay at this hotel again when I come back to Columbus, Ohio.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

191 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Well, I'll cut to the chase on this one...I was attending the 2013 Arnolds Fitness Expo in Ohio which was held at the Greater Columbus Convention Center March 1-3. But because I didn't want to pay the convention center price at those hotels I decided to stay at the Ramada Airport East.
I was very excited about the fact that they have a complimentary airport shuttle. The driver was there in under 15 mins tho I was told 30 mins wait!!! Thank God by the time I made my way to the instructed location shortly after the driver arrived. We even struck up a conversation about eating right and exercise and then I told him I'm hungry and will need food once I get to the hotel...then he told me about the restaurant thats on the premises! I was excited!LOL... Well BIG JOE!!! he's the manager/owner of the restaurant and he does hook you up well when you place an order.

I'll say my stay at this hotel was pleasing because it served its purpose. Beds were comfortable and tho I requested a non-smoking room...i had slight feeling I was still given a room that had previous smoking as my first night I discovered a cigarette hole in the bed cover..(meaning the cigarette burned through the sheet!) I didn't make a big deal because my rest was still o.k. and it was just for a few days I'm there.

I met some awesome people while I'm there who was also there attending the ARNOLD EXPO so that was fun. And not to be judgemental....but periodically I'll see someone who seems like they wandered off the street asking if they can use the bathroom.. I turn my head to avoid seeing such short-comings as I told myself..*you're only here for a few days*

Full Complimentary Breakfast was also advertised on the website. But one thing that annoyed the daylights out of me was on Friday morning when I went to breakfast and took just some fruits and yogurt...and went to my room...within an hour I felt for something else so I went back and the lady in the breakfast area announced sooo loudly...oooh, You're back again???? So I just smiled without an answer tho I felt a bit embarrassed. Then she repeated it on saturday morning. I was always brought up to respect elders and I almost got disrespectful to her when she said it out to me so loud seeing that this time the area was filled with all them kickboxers and grappling competitors who's getting some food in their system before heading to the Convention Center. But this time I said to her....Yesssss!!! I Am Back Again!!!! This time she got the point.

Room Tip: Re-iterate that you need a non-smoking room!!!!