The room was spacious, clean, comfortable. Helpful and friendly staff. Quality food and service in the restaurant. Plenty of food, shopping, and entertainment within a few minutes' drive. Located right next to I-71.
Some tips and observations:
-If you need peace and quiet, bring earplugs and do not get an upper-floor room on the east side of the building (odd-numbered rooms in the tower). Although this provides beautiful sunrise views, it puts you directly above I-71 and a prime nesting spot for Canadian geese. You will hear both of them 24/7. This was not a problem for me, just saying.
-Elevator requires hotel key card activation and moves very quickly. Get your floor # punched in quickly if you want to go there directly. If not, you may ride around some before reaching your floor
-No microwave in the room
-No functioning TV guide channel
-The flow could be improved for the omelet & waffle line at breakfast. They were delicious, but cooking food to-order takes time. If you don't want to wait in line, please eat something else. Don't have family or friends stand there for you. It's not cool when there's one person in front of you in line and you find they're ordering omelets for 3 or 4 people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Crowne Plaza Columbus North provides all of the amenities needed to ensure that your stay is perfect including more than 60 HDTV channels, wired and wireless high-speed Internet, all new Precor fitness center as well as a 24-hour business center. We are located north of Columbus and complimentary shuttle service is available to any location within a 4 mile radius. We are within a few miles of Polaris Fashion Mall, Easton Town Center and Tuttle Mall. I-71 is easily accessible to visit the Ohio Expo Center & State Fairgrounds (Ohio State Fair) and Columbus Crew Stadium. We are close to The Ohio State University, home of the Buckeyes and the Horseshoe (OSU Football Stadium) as well as the Jerome Schottenstein Center. Additional nearby attractions include golf at Muirfield Village Golf Club, home of the PGA Memorial Golf Tournament, the Columbus Zoo, Franklin Park Conservatory and COSI. With over 20,000 square feet of meeting space, the Crowne Plaza Columbus North can accommodate large groups up to 1,000 people. We'll make your weddings, conference or banquet memorable! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Crowne Plaza Columbus North-Worthington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Columbus North Hotel Columbus
- Columbus Crowne Plaza
- Crowne Plaza Columbus North-Worthington Ohio