I had the opportunity to spend an evening at the Hyatt Regency in Columbus in May. Overall, the hotel provided a very nice experience. It is conveniently located and attached to the convention center. It was clean and staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was well appointed and clean upon arrival. The beds were comfortable. Everything functioned as expected. Check-in and check out were a breeze. I had a room next to the elevator and vending machines - but could not hear them the entire night. While the Market Street restaurant was very good, I'd recommend grabbing lunch at the North Market venue - a farmers type market with fantastic foods, cheeses, desserts, spices and meats.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 633 guest rooms, including 16 suites, and Hyatt business plan rooms... connected to the Greater Columbus Convention Center.. 63,000 sq ft meeting space, including 15,500 sq ft ballroom and 32 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Hyatt Regency Columbus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Columbus Hotel Columbus
- Columbus Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Columbus
- Hyatt Regency Columbus Ohio