I recently stayed at the Hyatt downtown during a business trip. The hotel room was very modern with all the nicest amenities. I had a great city view from my room. My room was on the 13th floor and was very quiet. The bathroom had lots of counter space for my personal items which I appreciate. The location is very close to some great restaurants downtown. The hotel staff were very friendly and quick to help with anything needed. I ordered breakfast through room service and the 30 minute or less delivery time was met and the food was good. I will definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 633 guest rooms, including 16 suites, and Hyatt business plan rooms... connected to the Greater Columbus Convention Center.. 63,000 sq ft meeting space, including 15,500 sq ft ballroom and 32 meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Columbus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Columbus Hotel Columbus
- Columbus Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Columbus
- Hyatt Regency Columbus Ohio