“Over night stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #50 of 140 Hotels in Columbus
Crossville
“Over night stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

Stayed here on trip from TN to Cleveland area. Hotel was very nice, good location, with plenty of restaurants close by. We used honor points, so can't comment on price. Breakfast was very nice. We stayed on Friday so didn't participate in managers welcome

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Drew H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Worthington, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to feature us on Trip Advisor. I personally want to thank you for your kind comments and I hope you choose our hotel on your next visit to the Columbus area. Once again, thank you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
North Branch, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

This is a great place to stay! The rooms are nice and the breakfast goes above and beyond for a motel/hotel. Very comfortable and safe place for families with young children! The Winking Lizard across the street is a good place to eat also.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

I want to thank you for taking your valuable time to review us on Trip Advisor. I am very proud of my staff and it is nice to see that they get recognized. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to serving your future lodging needs the next time you are in the Columbus area.
North Canton, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

We've stayed at Homewood Suites before in a different city and loved it. This stay was no exception.

We checked in very late, almost 11pm. The staff was friendly and helpful. Our room was great with the exception that queen size beds would have been better than doubles. We had a double room with a pull out sofa for four of us. Love the pillows at this place, too.

Morning staff was just as helpful arranging for us to stay an extra night since it was St Patricks Day and we didn't want to be on the road with the party goers. Lynn at the front desk was very accommodating in making the extra night possible with a full house. The housekeeping staff even helped us locate a shower chair since we have two family members who happen to be on crutches.

Great location just off I-270. Short drive to OSU via 315 is less than 10 minutes. Lots of nearby places to eat. Winking Lizard for wings, burgers and brew is directly across from the hotel. Chipotle, Bob Evans, Ruth Chris steakhouse and number of others all very close as well.

The Lodge is separate from the hotel room building, so be sure to bring a coat when going for breakfast.

Pool and jacuzzi are both outdoors.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Drew H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Worthington, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
I want to thank you personally for taking the time to write this review on Trip Advisor. I am especially pleased to hear your comments about our staff's helpfullness and even more pleased with your interaction with our team member Lyn. She is new to the hotel industry and has been a perfect fit for our team. Once again, thank you for your valuable time and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to the Columbus area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Homewood Suites in Columbus Ohio. The value for the money was exceptional. The evening light meals were really good and breakfast was very good. I felt safe in my room and the hotel was close to everything I needed.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Drew H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Worthington, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
Thank you for recent stay at our Homewood Suites by Hilton. I am truly happy to know our location was your preferred choice . In addition, I am very glad to know that our staff provided excellent service and exceeded your expectations! It is wonderful to know that our hard work and dedication is recognized, and I will share your wonderful feedback to each department. Your high recommendation is kindly appreciated as well!
Howell, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

I had a one night stay for business, and I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the hotel and its service. The suite was spacious, especially for one person. I had some trouble with the TV channels not loading at first, but when I returned from dinner they were working fine.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Drew H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Worthington, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your most recent experience at our hotel with us. Yes it can be a bit confusing getting out of the Crosswoods area. I will be sharing this review with the rest of the team and we look forward to seeing you next time you are in Columbus!
Columbus, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

staff was nasty and rude. bugs in the room never did dust Our towels smelled sour why are they an Hilton brand the gm smelled like he just was drinking and the way that he talks to his employees I would not want to stay with a company like that

• Stayed February 2014
This review (the second time) was written by a past disgruntled employee who was terminated in January. Further comments from this person will result in prosecution.
Sandusky, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

This was an amazing stay. The front desk staff were efficient and friendly. We got through the check in process swiftly. The King Suite was amazing. I wanted to take it home!! The room was very clean, it smelled fresh, all of the suite amenities were clean, fridge, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, all the good stuff. This is how a hotel stay should be. Only drawback is that the Lodge (their lobby and front desk) is in a completely different building with no indoor access to it whatsoever. I was traveling while it was snowing and it was a bit annoying to have to go outside in the cold and snow first thing in the morning for the complimentary hot breakfast.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Drew H, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Worthington, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
I want to personally thank you for the kind response. My team works extremely hard at making sure every stay for every guest is "Legendary". I recently read your response at a team meeting and everyone was thrilled to know that our guests really do appreciate their hard work. Thank you once again and we look forward to serving your lodging needs next time you come to Columbus.

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Columbus / Worthington? Share your experiences!