“Staff and Amenities are Great!” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Polaris Shopping Package
Ranked #49 of 141 Hotels in Columbus
North Muskegon, Michigan, United States
“Staff and Amenities are Great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

Staff SUPER friendly and double beds room clean. Food and drinks great at evening reception, breakfast, and Atrium restaurant. Sofa sleeper very uncomfortable, if using all sleeping arrangements available. Atrium noise is noticeable in the room for the person(s) who get to sleep on the sofa. Our family would consider staying at this E.S. again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

ESManagement, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Columbus, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Embassy Suites Columbus on Corporate Exchange Drive and thank you for review. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the staff was helpful! I will be sure to share your comments with them. I hope you will return should your travels bring you back to the Columbus area.

Don Gantt

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Crawfordsville, Indiana, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Very disappointed that coffee maker did not work. Had to get on your hands and knees to get to the microwave. Slow check-in and promised email receipt did not arrive until follow up 3 days later. Have to return to Columbus two more times....probably will go elsewhere.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

I appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel. I understand that you were very disappointed and that we fell short of delivering what you are accustomed to expect from the Embassy Brand. I truly apologize, and I can assure you that I definitely will utilize your review to improve the guest- experience.. The hotel staff works very hard to ensure our guests enjoy our hotel. I assure that your feedback is incredibly important to us and I will definitely take your comments into consideration. Again, I thank you very much for your review and sincerely hope that you will give us another opportunity in the future and stay with us next time you’re in town.
Saint Thomas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2014

We have been at this Hotel for several years for conventions and it has always been a good experience. The staff has always been excellent and very helpful. We will be back again next year for another convention or sooner if passing through the area.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your favorable review on Trip Advisor. We strive to provide exceptional service to our guests and I am happy to hear that we did just that during your stay. I hope that you will stay with us again if you have the opportunity in the future. Thank you again for your kind words. Have a great day!

Burton, Michigan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

We stayed at the Embassy Suites for two nights (Friday/Saturday).

Checking in was quick and went well. We had a lot of luggage and utilized the wheeled cart that was available for use. The elevators are horribly slow and cumbersome. Once we arrived to our room, our key would not work. I went back to the front desk and was told that they wrote down the wrong number.

Our room was very nice and spacious as is expected with Embassy Suites. There rooms have always been one of my favorites.

The morning breakfast routine was very hectic as there were a lot of people, but I expect this at a large hotel. The breakfast quality was very nice and I especially appreciated the omelet bar.

We ended up leaving for the day at around 11:00am. I sought out a cleaning person and let them know that we needed our room cleaned and would be gone for most of the day. We arrived back in our room at 10:30pm tired and ready to climb into our nice clean sheets only to find that our room had not been cleaned. This was a complete turn off for me, and something that I find inexcusable for a hotel. We went back down to the front desk to get some towels since all of ours were dirty and on the floor of the bathroom and notified them that our room had not been cleaned.

Prior to 9:00am the following morning, the cleaning people knocked on our door, with the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door, to ask if we wanted our room cleaned. We told them that we were checking out later and did not need them to clean at that time.

Check out went fine, and we were told that our receipt would be emailed to us momentarily. I had to call the hotel the next day to have it emailed because they never followed through with the receipt the first time.

As I stated above, the rooms were very nice, but everything around the stay did not go well, and I will plan on making arrangements to stay elsewhere the next time.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of the Embassy Suites Columbus on Corporate Exchange Drive. The feedback our guests provide is extremely important to us as we strive to improve our service levels every day. Based on your comments, we did not live up to your expectations during your last stay, and for that I apologize. I will be sharing your comments with our entire staff in an effort to improve the items that you pointed out.

I hope that you will choose to give us another chance the next time you are in town again, thank you for the helpful feedback.

Columbus, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

My family and I stayed for a one night getaway, and it was well worth the price! Friendly staff, wonderful amenities, and a fantastic complimentary breakfast. Pool/spa was a great bonus. I would recommend this hotel to anyone with small children!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Salem, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

Hotel staff and general up keep of the hotel was very good. The dinner and drinks at the restaurant were excellent. Only complaint would be the road noise from 270, if I stayed again I would ask for a room that overlooks the parking lot and not the highway.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Annapolis, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

Despite booking to non-smoking room we were bumped to a smoking room on our arrival because the hotel was overbooked. We were told this was because we were paying a discounted military rate and only staying one night. I don't appreciate the military put-down and if it is your hotel's policy, shame on you, don't tell me. Smoking rooms stink!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you sincerely for your review of the Embassy Suites Columbus on Trip advisor. We were very disappointed that we were unable to deliver the outstanding service that most of our guest enjoy while visiting our hotel. I am very sorry that we did not live up to your expectations. I have spoken to the employees involved with this incident and I am positive that this situation will not be repeated. The employees at our hotel pride themselves in not only meeting guest expectations but exceeding them and unfortunately this clearly did not happen in this situation. If we did not receive valuable input from the concerned guest such as yourself we would not be able to use your experience as a very valuable training tool. Thank you again for your invaluable feedback.