“Baseball Trip” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #38 of 142 Hotels in Columbus
Vermilion, United States
“Baseball Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Fantastic service! The boys (13 years old) wanted to get something to eat. The hotel arranged for a shuttle to Steak and Shake. Phillip drove the boys and was extremely gracious and professional! Great happy hour and breakfast. A little far from downtown but I would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

ESManagement, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Columbus, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Thank you for your favorable review on Trip Advisor. We strive to provide exceptional service to our guests and I am happy to hear that we did just that during your stay. I hope that you will stay with us again if you have the opportunity in the future. Thank you again for your kind words. Have a great day!

Sincerely

Don Gantt

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Columbus, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

We love the different themes in each hotel. Embassy Suites has the best staff, establishment, suites, banquet rooms, breakfast, pool area,...The best in everything! You will not be disappointed with anything. #1 Hotel Brand

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

This hotel was awesome. I went here for a wedding and every single employee was outstanding. The rooms were totally clean and comfortable. The pool was fun and the breakfast/evening catering was always the best ever. You get more than what you pay for here. The shuttle service was helpful to take our group to the mall and to an outside restaurant. I highly recommend this hotel and I do plan on returning. It was very enjoyable.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
runningman41
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

I have to say the hotel is extremely clean, the rooms are very well done and updated. I travel a lot for work and I am a diamond member but I have a couple of concerns wih this place, it is in a BAD part of town, Nothing is around to eat or do, the pool area while it is a nice area it was neglected and band aids and trash floated around. The happy hour was poor to say the least, one of the worst I have to say. Our room was great but the AC was poor and the shower had nothing to tell you what was hot and not.

I would stay again BY MYSELF but if I had to recommend this place I would pass on it and stay at another Hilton property. The staff was nice and the bar staff was great but overall this is a PASS as far as I am concerned.

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Gambier, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

I really enjoyed this hotel. I stayed in February with my one year old son just to get away for the night. The staff is very friendly, You come in right away and get free cookies and drinks. The room I stayed in was wonderful. It had everything you would need and the living room connected to the bedroom was very nice and clean. My son loved the pool. It didn't have a lot of people in it so that was nice. Fitness center looked good even though I couldn't use it. Free drinks during managers special was an added bonus. I ordered room service and the food was very good. The breakfast in the morning had a very wide selection, although the line for it was long especially with a one year old. Even though the room overlooked the highway I still slept amazing with the very comfy beds. It's not in the best location but Overall it was a great experience and I look forward to coming back.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

Tried to avoid the highway noise rooms which I did but was rewarded with a room overlooking the outside pool.
Mgmt in their infinite wisdom allows the pool to open at 6 AM!!!!
Ok I am a Diamond honors member and I'd take an old Hampton in need of renovation over this nightmare.
The hotel manager needs a wake up call!!
Other reviews sound the same on that wonderful day and night outdoor pool.
For a response please don't use that form letter 'we're sorry' item which does not address the actual issue.

• Stayed June 2013
pittsburgh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

The staff at this hotel is very friendly and will go out of their way to make your stay pleasant. I will definately stay at this hotel again as the rooms as well as other areas of the hotel were clean. The complimentary breakfast is by far the best I have seen.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Been to Embassy Suites Hotel Columbus? Share your experiences!