“Pleasant Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #39 of 142 Hotels in Columbus
Sanoma
“Pleasant Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

Stayed three days last week very nice hotel for the most part. Lots of kids Friday night pool was out of control with so many kids wasn't able to swim. Room was really nice very comfortable bed and relaxing. Had to wait a while on maintenance to show up one night and he wasn't very professional when he arrive and mumbled. I liked the front desk set up with the three podiums gives the hotel a modern look check in process was quick, scents a little tension between staff members up there doesn't seem like a good situation... Other than that very informative and efficient. Breakfast was really good all days had to wait a little longer than wanted to a few days but lots of people so understandable. I really liked the "free bar" at night had to wear wrist bands the last two nights?? Vicky was really sweet and looked forward to that every night. Ate at the hotel restaurant two nights Jason and Omar are great! Great customer service very attentive, great personalities. Thursday bartender seemed to stay behind the bar and care more about gossiping about personal life than helping the server who was doing most of the work. Overall though really good experience and food was good. This hotel offers a lot of extras and we really appreciate that when traveling. Definitely will stay here again a few negatives but all in all great place for travel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
ESManagement, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Columbus, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Embassy Suites Columbus on Corporate Exchange Drive and thank you for review. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the staff was helpful! I will be sure to share your comments with them. I hope you will return should your travels bring you back to the Columbus area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

It was clean and inviting and we were very comfortable. The pool area was really busy, but very nice. It was pretty close to our destination, but not the most convenient. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Went to check right at 3, along with at least 10 other families- 2 guys at the desk, but almost all of us, myself included, checked in with Matt. He was extremely friendly, despite how busy he was. He even offered me a couple bottles of water for my wait! I was very impressed with his friendliness and the level of service he provided throughout my entire stay by helping us with directions, restaurant recommendations, and getting more towels to our room. The room was wonderful, as were the managers reception and breakfast. Really, staying here is a great deal, though the reception and breakfast can get a bit crowded. Based on this stay, I will never stay anywhere else in Columbus ever again!

• Stayed March 2013
Thank you for your favorable review on Trip Advisor. We strive to provide exceptional service to our guests and I am happy to hear that we did just that during your stay. I hope that you will stay with us again if you have the opportunity in the future. Thank you again for your kind words. Have a great day!
Folsom, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

It worked for our purposes but will stay in another location on our next visit to Columbus.
It was mostly comfortable, but the bedroom was much cooler than the sitting area. If you're in the room keep your do not disturb sign on the door or the cleaning staff will come in (while I was dressing) breakfast staff was friendly. The business center was never fully functioning and we had to drive to Fed Ex to fax.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
ESManagement, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Columbus, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. While we are very happy that you chose our hotel for your recent stay and that you found our staff to be friendly and our beds to be comfortable, we are sorry that you were disappointed with some aspects of your stay with us.

I truly apologize if our business center working properly while you stayed with us. Our main concern is for all our guests to experience an exceptional stay and I sincerely apologize if we were not able to deliver this for you. Our guests’ satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. With this said, I will assure you that I will take your comments into consideration to improve our hotel.

Please accept our sincere apologies and we hope that next time you are in town; you consider staying with us again.
Worcester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

We have stayed in a lot of Embassy Suites and so far this is the best. The staff at check-in were great, room comfortable and breakfast delicious. We were on route from Washington DC to Dayton OH and glad we found this hotel.

Having an inside and outside pool connected was great. At 06:30 we could swim outside and then using the connecting door swim back inside.

Thank you for a great time.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your favorable review on Trip Advisor. I will share your comments with my staff. The team here at the Embassy Columbus, Ohio thanks you for your loyalty and commitment to our hotel and to the Hilton Brand. Thanks again and have a great day!
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

My new husband and I stayed on our wedding night. Our stay was amazing. The staff was extremely nice and exemplified customer service. Our suite was nice and clean and the decor was very well put together. I would defiantly stay here again! Maybe next time for a stay-cation!!!

Room Tip: Try and get something on the 8th floor if you're not in a hurry during your stay. The elevator i...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
ESManagement, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Columbus, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

I have a medical condition that makes ordinary routine tasks somewhat more difficult. The staff here was outstanding in their helpfulness and support and even made an extra effort to get me a room near the elevator. The complimentary breakfasts and evening brunches were excllent. The food was fresh and carefully prepared, definitely not your usual institutional food.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
ESManagement, General Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Columbus, responded to this review, March 7, 2013

Been to Embassy Suites Hotel Columbus? Share your experiences!