“One of the best in the area” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Go Ape Zoo Package!
Ranked #6 of 142 Hotels in Columbus
Lima, United States
“One of the best in the area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Each year I travel to a conference in Columbus. I have stayed at several of the Polaris area hotels. The Hampton was by far the best in about 5 years. Great quality for the price. There was a child crying in the next room that could be heard through the walls, but that could be the case at any hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

ddecoito, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus Polaris, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Thank you for sharing your review of our hotel with the trip advisor community. We are really glad you enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you again next year, or sooner,
Deedee

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Bowling Green, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

We had a nice big suite with two queen beds and a sleeper sofa. The room was very nice for our family of four. The vanity is in the main room and the bath/shower/toilet are a separate room behind a door, so if modesty is an issue for what you do at the bathroom sink, you might be a little self conscious in the queen suite. We had also wished that there was some ventilation in the bathroom, but it really was a good stay. I was there at a conference, so we had a good conference rate, making it well worth the cost. There was a good breakfast in the morning. The entrance from the road in one direction is a a little awkward, but the hotel is conveniently located near many, many, many restaurants and retail enterprises.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
ddecoito, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus Polaris, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel. We appreciate your comments about and tips. Polaris is an exciting area with lots to see and do. We hope that you can visit again!
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

This is your standard Hampton Inn & Suites but is in a great location in the Polaris area. Nice rooms and service and would recommend it. A bit tricky to get to off the highway but it is right behind the Marriott Fairfield Suites

• Stayed May 2013
travel4myliving, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus Polaris, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Thank you for this review. We appreicate your feedback and tips. Our desk agents have some great direction cards to help you get around the area. We do hope you will be able to stay with us again soon.
Toledo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

After reviewing this hotel on many different sites, we opted to stay here to attend the Memorial Tournament. We arrived and were greeted warmly by the two ladies at the front desk. They were so friendly to us and our daughters, even were kind enough to give them Gummie Bears, that made their day. Also I asked if we were on a quiet floor away from the elevator area, the ladies moved us right away to a different floor. The whole hotel was exceptionally clean, and I mean clean. Even after staying one night, we came back to a room that sparkled. Not one hair was to be found, and that says a lot with our long hair. Also, even with the hotel being packed, it was very quiet, not once did I hear anyone in the hallway. The breakfast each morning was great, and everyone in the family found something they liked to eat. The pool and area were clean and was big enough for everyone. Only slight issue we had was that either there is no bathroom exhaust fan, or ours did not work. Not a big deal though. We have stayed in plenty of hotels and this was one of the best we have stayed at. No complaints and that says a lot. It was nice to stay at a hotel that was clean and the staff was happy to see you.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
travel4myliving, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus Polaris, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
We do appreciate your feedback, thank you for sharing. Our attentive desk team are just wonderful at creating a memorable guest experience. We do hope that each time your family enjoys gummy bears they can remember this family vacation.
Youngstown, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

A large group of little league boys and their families were staying the same weekend as my family and took over the whole pool by playing chicken and doing cherry-bombs on top of my two daughter, age 6 & 8, who couldn't enjoy their time in the pool. I complained, but nothing was done, it only got worse. And all I got at checkout was an I'm sorry. Love the brand, wouldn't recommend Polaris.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

travel4myliving, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus Polaris, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
I am sincerely sorry that your stay with us was impacted in such a negative way. It sounds like our team had the opportunity to try to make it better and we dropped the ball also. I will be sharing your feedback with our management team today so that we can take action steps to ensure our team is appropriately trained to better handle the situation you described. The behavior you described is both dangerous and unacceptable.
I have emailed you privately as well so that we can discuss your expereince as well as what we might be able to do to restore your confidence in our team. I look forward to connecting with you.
Des Moines, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

My trip to Columbus was for business and I would not have thought to stay at the Hampton. My company set up the stay and I made arrangements with the hotel. The hotel staff were very accomodating and when I called to make my appointment right away they asked if I had any special requests. I said I just needed a quite spot to get a good nights rest. They actually placed me ina room away from families and the poll due to my comment! I appreciated the attention to my request and had a very quite and comfortable stay. They also have good internet and clean rooms so that is what I really needed from a hotel. However we also have an agreement with Embassy suites and when I can stay there for $15 more per night I do. In this case the Hampton was close and I was pleasantly surprised by the experience.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. It is extrememly important to us to do our best to accomodate our guests specific needs. I hope that we will see you again soon.
Canton,Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

I have stayed at many hamptons and this one was by far the best. It was clean, quiet and close to just about anything you would need....Restaurants, shopping, entertainment etc. With this location and price point I will be staying again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
travel4myliving, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus Polaris, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing you review. Your feedback is very valued by our entire team! I hope that we get to meet during your next trip to our area.
Deedee

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Columbus Polaris? Share your experiences!